OT: "The Untouchables" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: "The Untouchables"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
(JPEG Image, 750 × 422 pixels).jpg

Reaction Score
the one on the right who used to make the sandwiches wrapped in aluminum foil with the oil dripping out is certainly untouchable. About the one on the left who took those sandwiches to school, let's see what happens if (I did not say when!) UConn loses a game this year....

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Kibitzer and KML

along with DD and Icebear
Kib sure. KML? She's taken plenty of heat here. DD, meh, maybe.

But Icebear? C'mon, he's a tailor made target. He's got post volume, so he's visable. He's tweakable but a good sport so you don't have to worry about him running off and sulking.

DC I remember when you did your stint as "a deplorable" on this board. Now, you are respected regular. Acquired taste, I guess. ;)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
But we also have a galaxy of stars that shine brightly and constantly. Let me offer a few names that qualify them for the supreme "untouchable" level:
Geno
Chris
Rebecca
Jen
Sue
Diana
Maya
Stewie
Husky Nan;)
OK, your turn. Don't everybody talk at once. But remember to keep the bar "Boneyard Untouchable" high.

Recap. Was this thread really necessary? Of course not. But it turned out to be an enjoyable off-season outlet for some Boneyard denizens to express anew their admiration of certain beloved Huskies.

When reviewing posts I was impressed by the combination of imagination and good cheer by nominators. Some made a compelling case for players like Precious and Svet. Others reached out generously to gems like Rosemary Ragle and Kara Lawson. The inclusion of both Kathy and Nonna Auriemma was touching, because these two magnificent ladies exemplify what a UConn "untouchable" really is.

But the piece de resistance of all the sunny posts in this thread was #20 by Milford Husky: the stunning photo of Katie Lou in all of her sartorial splendor.

wow just WOW!:)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No one singing the praises of Asjha and Tamika? For shame!
Those two along with Swin, Sue, DT brought more fans into the UConn Fandom than many of their successors--Rebecca, Kara et al started this 'truly' with the first NC--but the five above--showed the tV world that 'girls' could pass, dribble, cut, backdoor, better than many 'boys' teams of the day.
Thank Wire Chief.. how could we forget/?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom