OT- Tennessee sends recruit 102 letters | The Boneyard

OT- Tennessee sends recruit 102 letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Butch Jones took out a page from Saban's book and sent a recruit 102 letters. The kid was shocked that all the letters came from Tennessee. It worked for Saban sending Alvin Kamara 105 letters. We'll see if it works for Butch.

pj

Reaction Score
I happened to see a few of them:

Dear Recruit, You're the best recruit I've ever met. BJ
Dear Recruit, I want you to spend the next four years of your life with me. BJ
Dear Recruit, I love you! xox BJ
Dear Recruit, I want you to be with me forever. xxx BJ
Dear Recruit, Was receiving my letter as good for you as sending it was for me? xox BJ
Dear Recruit, Are you getting my letters? I'm just wondering because I haven't gotten any replies. ooo BJ
Dear Recruit, I called your coach to see if you were getting my letters. He said he'd ask you to contact me but I haven't heard anything. Are you there? xox BJ
Dear Recruit, I wrote to another recruit. It's not that I don't love you, I do. I'm just friends with that other recruit. Love, BJ
Dear Recruit, If you're serious about us, I want you to visit me during spring practice. I think it's good for us to see each other. xox BJ
Dear Recruit, I heard you were hanging around with the coach from that other school. Is that true? It's not that I'm jealous LOL but I just want to know the story. Luv ya BJ
Dear Recruit, I still haven't heard from you. You do have my address right? I'm starting to think you don't care for me. BJ
Dear Recruit, I want you to know that that other recruit is going to stay over on an official visit. But you're the one I really want. If you're willing to commit, you should do it before that other recruit visits, or I don't know what will happen. BJ
Dear Recruit, How come 'Bama is good enough for a 3-day weekend but not me? BJ
Dear Recruit, I don't know how Saban wrote you 105 letters, I've had enough at 16. Saban is a freakin' stalker. Go to 'Bama, you belong there. BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom