OT: SwimSuit Model Penalty | The Boneyard

OT: SwimSuit Model Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I'm a regular hoops poster, but at the request of a football friend here you go........., you fans could use alittle pick me up!

A strange board pet peeve of mine, is posters with No Avatar. If you post 50+ times, you obviously have some free time. Maybe you don't have a favorite team or sport. Let's try a UConn one. Maybe you don't know how to create one? At the top, right of your screen you'll see your handle with a pull down menu arrow next to it. Click on the arrow. The menu that drops down will have a selection called Avatar. I believe that if you continue, with these generic male/female symbols, I may go insane. Therefore, you should be forced to hit google images & select a swimsuit model, until a picture inspires you. For those with no creativity, I've provided one to get you started immediately. Meet Marisa. Don't worry I'm seeking help for my problem. Thank you.

marisa-miller_1334181003.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thanks gem for bringing it over here! come on ppl, i want to see good avis! the season sucks so i ant to atleast enjoy the view here :D

GemParty

Reaction Score
Edit: Mauconnfan has already claimed Ms. Miller, but Brooke is available. Thank you.

001635_full.jpg

GemParty

Reaction Score
thanks gem for bringing it over here! come on ppl, i want to see good avis! the season sucks so i ant to atleast enjoy the view here :D
Changing the View around here, one poster at a time. Please help make my timeline more appealing!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Breaking News: Ms. Miller is on the waiver wire, somebody needs to pick her up ASAP.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
I'm a regular hoops poster, but at the request of a football friend here you go........., you fans could use alittle pick me up!

A strange board pet peeve of mine, is posters with No Avatar. If you post 50+ times, you obviously have some free time. Maybe you don't have a favorite team or sport. Let's try a UConn one. Maybe you don't know how to create one? At the top, right of your screen you'll see your handle with a pull down menu arrow next to it. Click on the arrow. The menu that drops down will have a selection called Avatar. I believe that if you continue, with these generic male/female symbols, I may go insane. Therefore, you should be forced to hit google images & select a swimsuit model, until a picture inspires you. For those with no creativity, I've provided one to get you started immediately. Meet Marisa. Don't worry I'm seeking help for my problem. Thank you.

marisa-miller_1334181003.jpg
One Question... Does she Coach ???

Reaction Score
Well Gem, I never knew how to do that---lots of us don't, lol. Thanks. Now, how do I post a picture to a message. Any time I try it says Boneyard Error???

GemParty

Reaction Score
Well Gem, I never knew how to do that---lots of us don't, lol. Thanks. Now, how do I post a picture to a message. Any time I try it says Boneyard Error???
If I'm on my laptop, I right click on the pic, press copy. Then I visit the Boneyard, and right click to paste. It works for me.

Reaction Score
Thanks, but I just did everything by the book---uploaded picture, chose full image--- then got this.

The Boneyard - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

It shows up everytime. These are my own pictures ---jpg and /or IMG_ 1234.JPG images. They come from iPhoto, or my desktop.
Any ideas?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Post ur question directly to a Mod in a private conversation or on the Tech Q& A board. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom