OT: stay classy Arizona | The Boneyard

OT: stay classy Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Several thoughts:

1. They had to come back with "between 10-30" other dudes? That helps explain why Arizona is such a patsy at the D1 level. Need more help tough guys?

2. If those "10-30" dudes are ballplayers then they need to sit out the rest of their careers. Arizona could perhaps take the rest of their team and enter the Arizona State intramural/flag football league. It's not co-ed, so you may get hit back.

3. Losers. And, I'll bet these "homies" thought they were all fly and phat.

4. The NCAA will probably get involve and impose a penalty as a result of this altercation. Two more basketball scholarships lost by the UConn men's team and now they are not eligible for the NCAA tourney until 2019.

Reaction Score
Several thoughts:

1. They had to come back with "between 10-30" other dudes? That helps explain why Arizona is such a patsy at the D1 level. Need more help tough guys?

2. If those "10-30" dudes are ballplayers then they need to sit out the rest of their careers. Arizona could perhaps take the rest of their team and enter the Arizona State intramural/flag football league. It's not co-ed, so you may get hit back.

3. Losers. And, I'll bet these "homies" thought they were all fly and phat.

4. The NCAA will probably get involve and impose a penalty as a result of this altercation. Two more basketball scholarships lost by the UConn men's team and now they are not eligible for the NCAA tourney until 2019.
I wanted to laugh at #4, but it's too close to the truth.

Reaction Score
A group of between 10 - 30? I guess all the witnesses were intoxicated. That is one hell of a range lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom