OT: Several reports now have Wiggins to KU, not UK | The Boneyard

OT: Several reports now have Wiggins to KU, not UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Almost as good, it would be a nice duck* you to Florida State.

I despise those community college hicks as much as anyone these days.

Reaction Score
Every reporter is completely guessing. No kne has inside info on this recruitment besides him and his parents. Don't really look into all this. If it turns out this way it's luck.

Reaction Score
Last year all the "sources" were insisting Nerlens Noel was Georgetown bound. I've been following this recruitment for a while - there are a bunch of different people saying a bunch of different things. Unless it's somebody with something to lose (i.e., a national guy), I'm not willing to bet the farm on his decision one way or the other. Throughout the duration of the recruitment, most of the insiders have led me to believe it's between Florida State and Kentucky. I have a hard time believing he's suddenly had a change of heart at the cusp of midnight, but I suppose it's plausable the "sources" were woefully mis-led.

Reaction Score
Seems since ESPN reported this morning that he was to announce at 12:15 PM EST, that maybe there is indecision going on, or the coach(s) he called to inform them that he wasn't going to their school got back in his ear (Squid could do that, no?). Who knows, but maybe the kid should just wait awhile. What's the rush? It's not like they won't wait for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom