OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
^--- you'd better just go ahead and delete this one.
Mmn not sure why. I was amazed at the lack of concern or remorse he shows her. It's disturbing.

Reaction Score
Mmn not sure why. I was amazed at the lack of concern or remorse he shows her. It's disturbing.
Exactly gladly a manager came over to help her or he would have left her face down on the ground.

Reaction Score

Exactly. NickyNewark was assuming the media was blowing it out of proportion and that deadspin wasn't a credible news source. Rice KO'd his fiancee and Deadspin was right on. Makes Nicky look like a big time A$$h0le. So he should delete that post, fo sho.

Read it again.

Reaction Score
Exactly. NickyNewark was assuming the media was blowing it out of proportion and that deadspin wasn't a credible news source. Rice KO'd his fiancee and Deadspin was right on. Makes Nicky look like a big time A$$h0le. So he should delete that post, fo sho.

Read it again.
I did as maybe DS finally got 1 right bmayuc but its still hard for me to believe having met RR on a couple occasions? No one like's DV but I guess like I said previously it touches almost all of us and why didn't espin jump on it? Stories like that are one of the good reasons I come here and immerse myself in sports to get away from.

Reaction Score
Maybe Deadspin finally got one right? That site gets bashed a lot but they get it right more often than people think. Didn't they break the Te'o story?

Nicky, on the other hand, as usual was on the wrong side of this in every aspect.

Reaction Score
Maybe Deadspin finally got one right? That site gets bashed a lot but they get it right more often than people think. Didn't they break the Te'o story?

Nicky, on the other hand, as usual was on the wrong side of this in every aspect.
Wow it didn't take you long? I was counting down the seconds after I hit send!! Truth be known none of us knew what really happened at first break of the story so quit trying to be a know it all. Thats why we have courts!

Reaction Score
Wow it didn't take you long? I was counting down the seconds after I hit send!! Truth be known none of us knew what really happened at first break of the story so quit trying to be a know it all. Thats why we have courts!

You're right. None of us did. That's why I didn't make any assumptions about his guilt of innocence in this thread. You on the other hand......

You were wrong. Again. All I did was point out how dull Joyce's act has become. An act he's been pulling off for years. You, again not knowing what you're talking about, jumped in to defend him.

Reaction Score
Wow. Ray Rice????? I Don't Care How Many Turkies He GIves Out To Needy Families During His Career. That Video... Hitting A Chick That Hard To Leave Her Like That??? Not A Good Person.

When The OP Went Up, I Almost Posted A Video Of LL Cool Jays Momma Said Knock You Out. Glad I Didn't. She Was Punch Drunk.

Reaction Score
Lets just say maybe its because of our history I gave J the benefit of the doubt! On the other hand though Jimmy lets not allow this thread to degenerate any further than it has, alright? I really thought J's thoughts/words were being influenced by the fact someone mentioned RU(not Joyce) who had no role in the incident or else I'm pretty sure espin would have jumped all over it? I thought it would have been smart to await more fact's b4 anyone claimed being right or wrong.Admittedly I was unaware of the history between Joyce and yourself.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Is it wrong that I am enjoying the fact that Nicky is calling him "Joyce"?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Read it again.
Ahh, I thought that you were referring to my post. Nicky's posts don't show up on my screen.

Reaction Score
Love ya Fishy, but you're wrong on this one. This is going to get very bad for Ray Rice.

News is set to break that is not going to reflect kindly on RR.

Reaction Score
Yeah, about that....Deadspin is my new news' site.

Cops seems to have added insult to injury by charging the knocked-out chick with the exact same crime as Rice.

NJ PD says she fell hard onto Ray's foot, injuring his middle toe.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

don't feed the trolls.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Love ya Fishy, but you're wrong on this one. This is going to get very bad for Ray Rice.

News is set to break that is not going to reflect kindly on RR.

I completely convinced that I was completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom