OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously your act is so tiresome and dull at this point. No matter what the topic is, you always take shots at your alma mater and feel some need to defend Rutgers. Maybe you are lonely and need some attention. Who knows? I would think continually trashing your school just to get a rise out of people would become painful over time, but here you are years later.
Defending RU? I thought he was being rational? Whats the topic have to do with RU anyway? Also the thread's title like Fishy said was misleading! I get it with you're group hates RU or anything associated with it but why the need to attack 1 of your own? Group think only here? As you were !!

Reaction Score
Defending RU? I thought he was being rational? Whats the topic have to do with RU anyway? Also the thread's title like Fishy said was misleading! I get it with you're group hates RU or anything associated with it but why the need to attack 1 of your own? Group think only here? As you were !!

Of course you think he's rational. You're an RU guy. Get lost.

Reaction Score
Of course you think he's rational. You're an RU guy. Get lost.
I can't believe you're Canadian? They're renowned for their friendliness!....RU guy...OK but don't we all have to be rational too? I mean why not give the kid his respect for his opinion?I didn't see him raggin on UConn nor do I and defend them on SU's board with the abundance of nervous,scared SU fan's worried about UConn going into the B1G possibly .

Reaction Score
I can't believe you're Canadian? They're renowned for their friendliness!....RU guy...OK but don't we all have to be rational too? I mean why not give the kid his respect for his opinion?I didn't see him raggin on UConn nor do I and defend them on SU's board with the abundance of nervous,scared SU fan's worried about UConn going into the B1G possibly .

With all due respect, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reaction Score
I was on campus the entire time BG was. He was never known around campus as woman beater. Not condoning what he did at all, but it was one instance and I can assure you that when people saw him around Storrs after that they never said "hey there's Ben Gordon the woman beater."

Reaction Score
I was on campus the entire time BG was. He was never known around campus as woman beater. Not condoning what he did at all, but it was one instance and I can assure you that when people saw him around Storrs after that they never said "hey there's Ben Gordon the woman beater."

But Joyce was being edgy and contradicting everyone and being the only one who really gets it. Don't you see??

Reaction Score
The press usually blows these thing's out of proportion but in this case Deadspin is not a credible source of new's...the truth usually is somewhere in the middle? The sensationalized OP doesn't help IMO. Seem's no ones immune to domestic violence problems today and RR was the last guy I expected to be associated with it? RR or Ray Lewis....really?
The middle ground would be a TKO for Ray over his gal.

Reaction Score
I don't even have to read sometimes. Just skim.

Many of you take on a role ... and it last 20 posts in. It is often always the same (that NickyNewark ... is largely what is going on here. Same'Ol Same'Ol).

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I
Way to pretend I said something I didn't, then take the fake high ground.

I'm sure everyone was fooled by your brilliance.

fair enough, but when two women are abused by two different people and you call it apples to oranges, it kind of sounds like you're saying one incident wasn't THAT bad.

Reaction Score
I

fair enough, but when two women are abused by two different people and you call it apples to oranges, it kind of sounds like you're saying one incident wasn't THAT bad.

I'm saying one was self-defense with an open hand and one was knocking out a woman for spitting. It is stupid and bad in both cases. But it is also different in both cases.

Reaction Score
I'm saying one was self-defense with an open hand and one was knocking out a woman for spitting. It is stupid and bad in both cases. But it is also different in both cases.

You keep posting as though Ray Rice actually knocked out a woman with an uppercut. Did that actually happen?

Reaction Score
She was definitely unconscious. Out like a light. Nothing "minor" about it.

Reaction Score
Holy smokes. After seeing the video and the arrest report, it begs the question........how did this not make it to mainstream news outlets like ESPN? Serious question. Has nothing to do with RU.

A Pro Bowl RB gets arrested for striking a woman and there's video of her out cold. Ummmmmm...........

Reaction Score
The press usually blows these thing's out of proportion but in this case Deadspin is not a credible source of new's...the truth usually is somewhere in the middle? The sensationalized OP doesn't help IMO. Seem's no ones immune to domestic violence problems today and RR was the last guy I expected to be associated with it? RR or Ray Lewis....really?

^--- you'd better just go ahead and delete this one.

Reaction Score
Both Ms. Palmer and Mr. Rice refused any medical attention as no injuries were reported by either party

I didn't see any injuries. You see any injuries?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
First, Deadspin is not a news' source. It's nonsense. Know the difference.

Second, both Rice and his fiancee were arrested, charged with the same domestic violence rap and released. Doesn't sound like anyone was knocked out with an uppercut - according to the article I read in the Baltimore Sun, (that's a newspaper - you can find news in some of them), the whole kerfuffle was caught on video.

Third, Joyce is still very silly.

Yeah, about that....Deadspin is my new news' site.

Cops seems to have added insult to injury by charging the knocked-out chick with the exact same crime as Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom