OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend | The Boneyard

OT: Ray Rice knocks out girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not knocks up - knocks out.

From Deadspin -word at the Revel early Saturday morning was that a woman—presumably the fiancée—had spit on Rice and that in retaliation, he uppercut her, knocking her completely unconscious.

Reaction Score
.What really happened? Could it be she wouldn't join his "Jesus huddle" and then spat on Rice?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
sad, but this isn't new regarding some athletes. Hell we had a few come through Storrs and contribute to Championships.

Reaction Score
sad, but this isn't new regarding some athletes. Hell we had a few come through Storrs and contribute to Championships.
Did we have someone know a woman unconscious with a punch? I think I would have remembered that.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Did we have someone know a woman unconscious with a punch? I think I would have remembered that.

Not that I know of, but I remember BG on campus being known as a woman beater.

Reaction Score
Not that I know of, but I remember BG on campus being known as a woman beater.

Gordon slapped his girlfriend. He kind of beat her off him when she she got a little aggressive. Since he broke the skin (or left a mark or something), he was automatically arrested. Ben gets a bad rap for that. He shouldn't have fought back. Dumb move but hardly rising to the level of "woman beater."

Ray hit his gal with an upper cut.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Gordon slapped his girlfriend. He kind of beat her off him when she she got a little aggressive. Since he broke the skin (or left a mark or something), he was automatically arrested. Ben gets a bad rap for that. He shouldn't have fought back. Dumb move but hardly rising to the level of "woman beater."

Ray hit his gal with an upper cut.

A slap isn't an uppercut, but domestic abuse is domestic abuse. It doesn't matter if it was once or multiple times. When he did that, for all his talents and his accolades he was never as respected on campus as Okafor. That incident was really a black eye on his UCONN tenure.

Reaction Score
McCombs spit in the face of his girlfriend and then pushed her if I remember correctly.

Reaction Score
So fitting that he is a Raven. Now that Ray Lewis is gone they need another criminal named Ray.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
First, Deadspin is not a news' source. It's nonsense. Know the difference.

Second, both Rice and his fiancee were arrested, charged with the same domestic violence rap and released. Doesn't sound like anyone was knocked out with an uppercut - according to the article I read in the Baltimore Sun, (that's a newspaper - you can find news in some of them), the whole kerfuffle was caught on video.

Third, Joyce is still very silly.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Self-awareness is not a trait you possess.
It's silly to point out that my alma mater has recruited student athletes that have abused someone of the opposite sex? What exactly am I being silly about?

Reaction Score
It's silly to point out that my alma mater has recruited student athletes that have abused someone of the opposite s e x? What exactly am I being silly about?
No you're not being silly but some here think we should all tow the "party line" or disappear.

Reaction Score
It's silly to point out that my alma mater has recruited student athletes that have abused someone of the opposite s e x? What exactly am I being silly about?

Calling Ben a woman beater for one. And comparing apples to oranges and defending it by saying it's all the same.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Calling Ben a woman beater for one. And comparing apples to oranges and defending it by saying it's all the same.

Way to defend someone who beats on a woman and leaves marks on her skin.

Reaction Score

Seriously your act is so tiresome and dull at this point. No matter what the topic is, you always take shots at your alma mater and feel some need to defend Rutgers. Maybe you are lonely and need some attention. Who knows? I would think continually trashing your school just to get a rise out of people would become painful over time, but here you are years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom