Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I wasn't talking about Connecticut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Same scenario for me, but I have definitely heard the N word used. And not by whites, latinos or asians.

+++1

Has it absolutely, categorically and unequivocally been confirmed that Jay-Zee and Puff Daddy were not some of the tweeters? Self-hating words are 99.9% of the lyrics in their musi…. Opps, I mean stuff. They've damn sure perfected the use of them.

Boston, with a small minority population voted for President Obama in a landslide. And will do so again.

I'm Black and Proud, outspoken and opinionated. I lived in Boston from 1981-88. I didn't have a good experience, I had a GREAT experience. The vast majority of Caucasians I met from all backgrounds were respectful, competitive and fair. I realized Boston was a unique city in terms of enjoying life and where I stood with my racial pride. The city is the cradle of education, enriching black/American history and economic wealth, which any black person with an educational background can succeed if they work hard. As many do. A rich city in fitness, sports, financial success attainment etc, etc…. The vast majority of times whenever there was a racial issue, all parties were educated to not make the topic of race taboo. Racial issues were used to educate rather to oppose one another. Those were some of my footsteps in Boston

No history lesson, but there’s more to Boston from a civil rights perspective than just Red Auerbach, and Ted Williams, both giants that displayed vast amounts of guts and courage in fighting racial injustice. It’s was the capital for freedom blacks and white abolitionists of which many gave their lives to fight a racist country so that blacks Americans can dream and aspire to be the best they can be with dignity and respect. Boston has been a city of “first” for many black achievements, and was way out front on the progressive social changes in the country. Well, the other persuasion (Jim Crow states) and their agents didn’t like that and even today whenever there’s an ugly race issue in Boston they’re quick to pounce and highlight northern hypocrisy.

Boston is not a paragon of virtue when it comes to race relations, but name a city that is? But in my footsteps, it's better than any southern city by a gap as wide as the sky. When a country is founded on slavery, it’s hard to eradicate racism in all races. Insecurities are abundant in all races. That was the goal of the “Willie Lynch Doctrine.” We need to keep chipping away at it for the next generations.

Willie Lynch, motherfuc*** you missed me.!

Reaction Score
+++1

Boston is not a paragon of virtue when it comes to race relations, but name a city that is? But in my footsteps, it's better than any southern city by a gap as wide as the sky. When a country is founded on slavery, it’s hard to eradicate racism in all races. Insecurities are abundant in all races. That was the goal of the “Willie Lynch Doctrine.” We need to keep chipping away at it for the next generations.

Willie Lynch, motherfuc*** you missed me.!

+1 Boston has its problems because it's so segregated, but it's not like there is anything overt going on at its center. We're talking about a few enclaves on the periphery that are problematic. That goes on in every city.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Ever been or lived there or are you just basing that off of some movies you've seen?

I've been there a few times and I would never live there after my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom