OT: Products That Can Off | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Products That Can Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
348s.jpg

These bastages. I once got two new tires there. It was right by work so I could leave the car all day and walk over and pick it up after work. I'm driving along shortly after that and all of a sudden my front wheel comes flying off. The really sad thing was that I could not find the wheel for the longest time. It was in a residential area so I thought that maybe it flew through a window. I was going about 30 mps at the time so that meant the wheel was going at least 30 when it came off. Luckily I finally found it in someones yard about a block away. Turns out these nitwits had apparently lost the lugnuts on both of the wheels and instead of putting new ones on they took some from the other wheels. The wheel that came flying off was held on by one lugnut. The other wheels had two or three lugnuts each. When I went back to complain they basically said that I could not prove anything. Not worth the time and hassle to take them to court.

My son had the same thing happen to him but I don't remember what the company put the tires on. They told him the dame thing you were told.

Reaction Score
Canister vacuums makes that stop making bags for their product after a few years. I have 2 that are not usuable. Picked up an old electro luxe at the transfer station with many bags included.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Any LG appliance. They are $#&+.
Can't disagree more. I have two LG LCD TVs. One is 8 years old and the picture is just as good as the day I hooked it up. My solar panels are LG too and are guaranteed for 25 years. I can't speak to kitchen appliances though.

Reaction Score
Can't disagree more. I have two LG LCD TVs. One is 8 years old and the picture is just as good as the day I hooked it up. My solar panels are LG too and are guaranteed for 25 years. I can't speak to kitchen appliances though.

I was referring to kitchen stuff. I don't consider a TV an appliance.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I was referring to kitchen stuff. I don't consider a TV an appliance.

Fair enough. We have Maytag, except for the dishwasher, which is a Boesch.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Was the solar worth it?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The Morton Salt Deception Safe I just bought on Amazon to hide my emergency money. (I got stuck after the Oct storm a few years ago with no cash. ATM's were down, as were all credit card readers)

The "deception safe" comes with a sticker glued on the front that says, "Morton Salt deception safe." The sticker won't come off.

Idiots.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
The Morton Salt Deception Safe I just bought on Amazon to hide my emergency money. (I got stuck after the Oct storm a few years ago with no cash. ATM's were down, as were all credit card readers)

The "deception safe" comes with a sticker glued on the front that says, "Morton Salt deception safe." The sticker won't come off.

Idiots.

It would still help if you were broken into by illiterate thieves.

Reaction Score
Never ever buy a Neato house vacuum. They don't work and they do not have any customer service. They do have a hotline but nobody answers it. Same with their website service. None. Nothing. Zip.
We have a Neato, hated it for our first floor. Love it on our carpeted upstairs.

Reaction Score
Probably going to be unpopular with these:

Nacho flavored Doritos (I dig Cool Ranch though)

French Fries

Reaction Score
The WORX string trimmer. It sucks and there is no customer service.

Reaction Score
Charter Cable.

If i my choices were:
A) be a Charter customer again
B) Give up live sports and movies at home

I would choose option B without hesitation.

Reaction Score
The 4 cyl Subaru boxer engine has been around a long time and very well may be the best engine on the market.
In what sense and which one? I own one now and it certainly has it's advantages but the amount of blown head gaskets I've seen on prior and even the newer engines is a definite drawback. They havent just been using one engine all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom