OT: Pats | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty sure you could plug Jim J. Bullock into Belichick's system and he would be successful.

Whenever people want to discredit Brady: "it's because he has Belichick".

Whenever people want to discredit Belichick: "it's because he has Brady".

In the case above, it ain't bill who threw for all those records.

Reaction Score
This is the best you can come up with? That's laughable.

Personally, I think the wrist flip on the waterslide is the best. Which do you prefer?

Him holding a goat?

Reaction Score
Whenever people want to discredit Brady: "it's because he has Belichick".

Whenever people want to discredit Belichick: "it's because he has Brady".

In the case above, it ain't bill who threw for all those records.
I've never discredited Belichick. Always said he's by far the best coach of his generation, he plays chess while the rest play checkers. He's the best coach ever IMO.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've never discredited Belichick. Always said he's by far the best coach of his generation, he plays chess while the rest play checkers. He's the best coach ever IMO.
You ain't a people.

Reaction Score
Matt Cassel lead the team to 11-5.

7 fewer wins than the year before. How can you be 11-5 and not make the playoffs? Easy. You have an easy schedule and you don't beat enough good teams to tag them with a loss and allow yourself to leap over them.

By the way, Cassel had better stats with the Kansas City Chiefs than he did with New England. AND, Cassel even made it to the Super Bowl.

Any QB on an NFL roster can win a game or two in the NFL. AND, even good backups like Cassel or Flynn or Schaub can have good seasons.

The real question is, can you play well when it matters most, like in playoffs, when the teams are at their best? That's where the real difference shows.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You would trade places w him in a heartbeat. Hell, you'd probably trade places w her in a heartbeat!!

They cut the clip short. Should have included Lenny Clark.

Reaction Score

The worse thing a coach could ever do when facing belichick is try to play chess against him, that's what the steelers tried to do.

Reaction Score
Personally, I think the wrist flip on the waterslide is the best. Which do you prefer?

Him holding a goat?
I prefer him holding 4 Super Bowl trophies (soon to be 5) and 3 Super Bowl MVPs (soon to be 4), but YOU seem to be more infatuated with his looks, his hair, his dance moves, and a picture of him with no shirt!!

Reaction Score
If by 'girly' you mean got a lot of girls, then yes, he was girly.

Derek Jeter herpes tree:
:D

derek-jeter-herpes-tree3.png

Reaction Score
I believe the Falcons won't give him as much time to throw and that's the key to beating him. He had all day and that's a testament to his line but we'll see. How many points they getting?

Reaction Score
This is the best you can come up with? That's laughable.
I am really enjoying cringing/laughing at you swoon and defend another man like he is your husband.

Reaction Score
I am really enjoying cringing/laughing at you swoon and defend another man like he is your husband.
Say what? I'm talking football, the other guys are talking about dancing and hair. I think you have this backwards. It's their only defense as he is obviously the greatest QB of all time. I could give a crap about the rest (although Giselle is unreal).

Reaction Score
Say what? I'm talking football, the other guys are talking about dancing and hair. I think you have this backwards. It's their only defense as he is obviously the greatest QB of all time. I could give a crap about the rest (although Giselle is unreal).
No, it is def you getting trolled and tacking the bait and defending his "manliness" to Patriot fans. It is really sad and cringe worthy.

Reaction Score
I believe the Falcons won't give him as much time to throw and that's the key to beating him. He had all day and that's a testament to his line but we'll see. How many points they getting?

3. They also have arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL. Should be a good game.

Reaction Score
No, it is def you getting trolled and tacking the bait and defending his "manliness" to Patriot fans. It is really sad and cringe worthy.
You couldn't be more wrong buddy, but thanks for the Tarot card reading. No go crawl back into your hole, no one was talking to you.

Reaction Score
By the way genius, my tongue has been firmly placed in my cheek this whole time. Unsurprisingly, this went over your head. You either love Brady or you hate him. Doesn't bother me a bit.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am a Giants fan and have been for over 4 decades
I am in awe of Belichick and Brady - they are the greatest coach and quarterback to ever play the NFL game and if they win the Super Bowl it would be record breaking and something we may never see again
I have no idea about the deflategate as much as I have no idea that the Gmen may have screwed with walkie talkies
Its whats on the field that counts and the Patriots have the two best - that argument can't be broken (don't start with that BC beagle Ryan)
I just wish the Big Blue could have Belechick and Brady for at least 1 year

Reaction Score
I am in awe of Belichick and Brady - they are the greatest coach and quarterback to ever play the NFL game and if they win the Super Bowl it would be record breaking and something we may never see again
I have no idea about the deflategate as much as I have no idea that the Gmen may have screwed with walkie talkies
Its whats on the field that counts and the Patriots have the two best - that argument can't be broken (don't start with that BC beagle Ryan)

You almost had me there, until that last line. The Giants will always be what stands between the Pats and the greatest run in football history. As it is, I think it's still pretty close.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's laughable the way Pats haters attack Brady as a product of Belichick and Belichick as a product of Brady. I do think they can win with Garappolo, but that's because I think Jimmy is pretty damned good and has bought into the level of preparation needed.

The stuff that impresses me (as it does the Eagles fan who chimed in) is that they have done this through massive roster shakeups and changes all year and every year. They lost the best Tight End in the game. Last year lost Lewis and Gronk, and Edelman. They dumped Collins this year, who just became, I think, the second highest paid defensive player in football. The defense got better this year when they plugged in Kyle Van Noy (who?) and Shea McClellan (who?). They let Wilfork go and plugged in Branch. Let Revis go and replaced him with an undrafted CB from South Alabama.

What I've come to understand from people who have come through New England and left, is that the level of work and preparation they do is unprecedented. Guys like Marvin Harrison, a HoF receiver, come in and simply can't even hack it and quit. You can win with talent without that level of effort, but the structure of the league will ensure that you can't retain that talent level. So other teams come and go. Dallas is now loaded. Oakland looks pretty loaded. Houston is loaded on defense.

Brady is who he is in part because he shares that work ethic. Belichick seeks out other guys who have the traits he wants, even if they aren't the most talented guys. It's fascinating, really, how often he's done it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom