OT: Pats | The Boneyard

OT: Pats

Reaction Score
Brady and Belichick headed for Super Bowl #7 (and hopefully Win #5) and no conspiracy theorists here today? What, don't people think that they made a dirty play to injur Bell? Or grease that ball the Pittsburgh receiver dropped in the end zone? Awful quiet around here......GO PATS!!!

Reaction Score
Tom Brady, the most effeminate player in the NFL, is the greatest QB in NFL history.

Reaction Score
I don't think they cheat or are dirty. Doesn't mean the rest of the league isn't sick to death of them.

Reaction Score
I don't think they cheat or are dirty. Doesn't mean the rest of the league isn't sick to death of them.
Understandable.....I sure would be if they weren't my team

Reaction Score
Lol, the most effeminate guy in the NFL is married to the hottest woman on the planet. Explain that one. Knew I could count on you!

There's nothing wrong with women who prefer effeminate guys:

A3G9ZydCEAE55sl.jpg

Reaction Score
Jeter was far more girly than Brady, but I respect him. At least he didn't wear purple lipstick like A-Fraud

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
As an Eagles fan I gotta respect the Pats ability to creatively fill the roster to the point where they have an unwanted lacrosse
Player helping them get into another super
Bowl. My team and the rest the league just doesn't do things like that. SMH

Reaction Score
Brady's got Hollywood looks but is not effeminate. Maybe that's where you're confused.
As someone who is follicly challenged I have way more respect for Jeter just shaving what little he has on his noggin down a lot more than Brady's hair plugs. He's not fooling anyone.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Brady and Belichick headed for Super Bowl #7 (and hopefully Win #5) and no conspiracy theorists here today? What, don't people think that they made a dirty play to injur Bell? Or grease that ball the Pittsburgh receiver dropped in the end zone? Awful quiet around here.GO PATS!!!
I'm thrilled. I withdraw my apology however.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure you could plug Jim J. Bullock into Belichick's system and he would be successful.

Been saying this for years. I am certain that if Garappolo played all 18 games for the Pats this year, they would be in the exact same position. Probably wouldn't go 14-2, but would win the division and beat Houston and Pitt. No doubt about it.

Brady is great. But you could take a middle of the road average NFL qb and they win 10-12 games in the Pats system every year. Brady is worth an extra 2 wins.

Whereas Rodgers takes a 6 win team and they win 10-12 games. Same with Peyton and the Colts all those years.

Brady sat back in the pocket all day yesterday surveyed the field and then threw it to a receiver who was 3 yards from the closest Pitt defender.

Reaction Score
As someone who is follicly challenged I have way more respect for Jeter just shaving what little he has on his noggin down a lot more than Brady's hair plugs. He's not fooling anyone.
You guys are hilarious. But we're the ones laughing our way to ANOTHER Super Bowl.

Hair plugs and dancing? That is some funny stuff......

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Jeter was far more girly than Brady, but I respect him. At least he didn't wear purple lipstick like A-Fraud

If by 'girly' you mean got a lot of girls, then yes, he was girly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom