OT-OT Talk about a snakebite program this year. | The Boneyard

OT-OT Talk about a snakebite program this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/08/terps-top-rb-wr-ruled-out-of-this-weekends-game

"Continuing an unbelievable season-long trend of injuries to key players, Maryland’s latest injury report revealed that the Terrapins will be without their leading rusher and receiver for Saturday’s game against Clemson.

True freshman sensation Stefon Diggs has been ruled out due to an ankle injury suffered in the loss to Georgia Tech last weekend. Diggs had been forced into a walking boot due to the injury.

In the first half of last Saturday’s game, fellow freshman Wes Brown went down with his own ankle injury and did not return. Obviously, he won’t return this weekend either."

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
At this point they just may want to forfeit. The schedule gets ugly fast.

Reaction Score
Ya gotta wonder... Heck the Stengh and Comditioning Coach was from UConn (Drew Wilson) and was well respected.

Reaction Score
And they 'll still finish with a record better than last year, a better record than UConn this year, and based on the young talent that saw the field, and guys returning from injury, hope for improvement next year.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

This post wasn't meant to be a poke @ RE... Just amazing how many key injuries a team can have in one year.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Yeah, the entire QB corps so they are playing LB? That amazed me.

but, I guess they all got on-field time this year and will be stronger for it.

Reaction Score
Who cares, post this on the maryland board.

It says off topic off -topic junior ... don't read it if you don't care. There are other discussions about college football here noob.

Reaction Score
It says off topic off -topic junior ... don't read it if you don't care. There are other discussions about college football here noob.
you should change your name to maryland medic

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
At this point they just may want to forfeit. The schedule gets ugly fast.

they play in the acc right? the league that pitt or cuse would have won this year? yes tuff stuff...

Reaction Score
Who made you the Internet Police?
apparently you are, with this post "It says off topic off -topic junior ... don't read it if you don't care. There are other discussions about college football here noob." Today is game day, so I'll leave this alone til next year when it actually mattters. Have a good day Sir!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who made you the Internet Police?

i love both sides of the internet police crowds. one side if funny as hell becuase they get tired of things or w/e while the other side is also funny becuase they want to talk about this or that. im in the middle of that, i equally hate and love both sides and am willing to rant on both at any time. whoop whoop.

Reaction Score
i love both sides of the internet police crowds. one side if funny as hell becuase they get tired of things or w/e while the other side is also funny becuase they want to talk about this or that. im in the middle of that, i equally hate and love both sides and am willing to rant on both at any time. whoop whoop.

images

Yup - you're Switzerland lol.

Reaction Score
Some people have no idea how much Randy did for this program. We all agree the way he left was pretty sad. To say what he's going through is karma is just clueless.

To wish him ill just shows how ignorant people can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom