OT: OOC Games | The Boneyard

OT: OOC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have not been on this forum long, nor have I been a fan of college sports. This is my first season of actually sitting down and watching college sports and not just following the scores. My question is why do we root for teams in our conference during out of conference games? I know that college sports fans vote for teams in the conference which is why I have been posting the threads I had in the past but I never got why. I have just gone with the flow while I was posting here at first. I have always been a fan of pro sports and not college (UCONN) until this season. It just feels weird to me to want the teams in our conference to win. So why do we root for in conference teams? Thanks.

Reaction Score
It improves the conference profile and if teams we play do well it helps our profile

Reaction Score
In case it wasn't obvious, we're not rooting for them because we like them... we're rooting for them because the better they are the more it means to beat them. When a conference does well OOC all the teams in the conference benefit from the perceived strength of the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom