OT- NFL cuts | The Boneyard

OT- NFL cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just checking out the cuts from the nfl. Blidi was cut from the Titans and Kashif from the Chiefs.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Bjoern Warner cut today (his birthday) by the Jags.

This kid always puzzled me. I didn't understand how he could get so much recruiting attention playing in the woods in Salisbury CT. Regardless, of course I wanted him at UConn, but that wasn't to be with FSU calling. On draft day I was a little jealous (and surprised) that he had worked himself up to be a 1st rounder. It seemed as if FSU stole our recruiting oddity and managed to shine it up to something special. Now in a very quick three years from the draft he has been bounced twice. Wow.

Reaction Score
Bjoern Warner cut today (his birthday) by the Jags.

This kid always puzzled me. I didn't understand how he could get so much recruiting attention playing in the woods in Salisbury CT. Regardless, of course I wanted him at UConn, but that wasn't to be with FSU calling. On draft day I was a little jealous (and surprised) that he had worked himself up to be a 1st rounder. It seemed as if FSU stole our recruiting oddity and managed to shine it up to something special. Now in a very quick three years from the draft he has been bounced twice. Wow.

I agree. He was somewhat of a physical freak in college when i saw him even if a little undersized. I wonder if he struggles with the nuances of the being introduced to the game at a later age.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I agree. He was somewhat of a physical freak in college when i saw him even if a little undersized. I wonder if he struggles with the nuances of the being introduced to the game at a later age.

Yeah, I didn't take the time right now to dig deeper as why teams have been quick to give up. Must have a serious hole in his game. Most of the time 1st rounders get 3 years at their first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom