OT - Multiple sources reporting investigation of Patriots | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT - Multiple sources reporting investigation of Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep -I made up all of these allegations on my own...

What allegations?

Do you even know what you are talking about? It sounds like you don't.

Answer just one of the 5 points I made with logic. Just one.

For instance, was it Vincent who lied? Or the writer's source? Who lied?
And, as a matter of fact, you don't even know the basics of this K-ball controversy, because the writer disowned most of the facts on WEEI this morning.

You fall rather easily for stuff that has contradictions a mile wide.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
What allegations?

Do you even know what you are talking about? It sounds like you don't.

Answer just one of the 5 points I made with logic. Just one.

For instance, was it Vincent who lied? Or the writer's source? Who lied?
And, as a matter of fact, you don't even know the basics of this K-ball controversy, because the writer disowned most of the facts on WEEI this morning.

You fall rather easily for stuff that has contradictions a mile wide.

I wasnt speaking just about the allegation of balls - i was including possible illegal taping and the other issues that taint the Patriots winning ways.

Wow - for something NOT true as you claim, taking this awfully personally.

EDIT - Wait a minute. Are you the same poster who defends Penn St by stating it happened at UConn too?? UGH...

Reaction Score
I wasnt speaking just about the allegation of balls - i was including possible illegal taping and the other issues that taint the Patriots winning ways.

Wow - for something NOT true as you claim, taking this awfully personally.

EDIT - Wait a minute. Are you the same poster who defends Penn St by stating it happened at UConn too?? UGH...

Can you hear me now?

Ben Volin ✔ @BenVolin
Interesting: @AdamSchefter just reported that Jim McNally was given footballs from 2 league employees, one of whom has since been fired

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ
@AdamSchefter drops a bomb and says one of the officials who handled the balls in the AFC championship was fired.

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ
The unnamed official stole one of the balls because he was going to send it off to his side business. Another ref noticed in game

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Bahahahaha RT @BartHubbuch: ESPN: Unnamed NFL official sold one of the Deflategate balls and has been fired. Wow.

@MarkDanielsPJ
Mr. Kraft might want to get ready for that apology...

LOL, Bonehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
And just so you know, I knew this was going to end like this:

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 6m6 minutes ago
.@AdamSchefter report on OTL just DESTROYED ALL THE OTL reporting and basically points the finger at the OFFICIALs

League Official was supposed to handle balls and send one off to a charitible enterprise. League Official stole balls and was fired from NFL

League Officials 2 Noticed that Balls were missing went back to the locker room got different balls and gave them to Jim MacNally..

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 5m5 minutes ago
All this is on tape according to @AdamSchefter .. basically the League Officials are going to come out screwed in all this

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 4m4 minutes ago
Per @AdamSchefter after the game balls are checked Official 1 takes the balls and brings them around for "charitible endevores for the NFL

Turns out that Official 1 took some of those balls for himself before AFC Championship Game.. Official 2 then notices that there are balls..

Missing so he goes back to the LR to get new game balls and gives those to Jim McNally.. NFL Has fired League Official #1 already.. and all

this is caught on tape.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 3m3 minutes ago
@AdamSchefter just poured gasoline all over OTL, @bkravitz , ESPN, @mortreport and lit the match himself.

.@AdamSchefter has stayed so quiet on DeflateGate, it's like he finally said F it.

Reaction Score
More fodder today for the pitchfork crowd:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...spygate-accusations-very-differently-in-2006/

Without convening a congressional hearing or hiring an independent counsel to investigate the incident, the NFL has ruled that the Miami Dolphins violated no league rules in the Tapegate affair associated with the team’s 21-0 victory over the New England Patriots last Sunday.

Those players strongly hinted that the tapes were critical in preparing for the game and provided the Dolphins inside information about New England’s offensive audible system.

The league’s response? Pretty much a stifled yawn, since there is no rule prohibiting such film study.

“Reaction around the league office was, ‘That’s football,’ ” AFC spokesman Steve Alic said.

And there's this on John Clayton:

untitled-2.jpg

Bonehead

Reaction Score
So my links of information are wrong and yours are right - ok you win.
Tell me about spy gate again??

Here's another. Patriots knew AH was doing angel dust while on team...
I don't need a source cause you already told me my sources were wrong.

Touchy about this aren't you? Maybe a little too much.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
So

.@AdamSchefter report on OTL just DESTROYED ALL THE OTL reporting and basically points the finger at the OFFICIALs

League Official was supposed to handle balls and send one off to a charitible enterprise. League Official stole balls and was fired from NFL

League Officials 2 Noticed that Balls were missing went back to the locker room got different balls and gave them to Jim MacNally..

All this is on tape according to @AdamSchefter .. basically the League Officials are going to come out screwed in all this

Per @AdamSchefter after the game balls are checked Official 1 takes the balls and brings them around for "charitible endevores for the NFL

Turns out that Official 1 took some of those balls for himself before AFC Championship Game.. Official 2 then notices that there are balls..

Missing so he goes back to the LR to get new game balls and gives those to Jim McNally.. NFL Has fired League Official #1 already.. and all

this is caught on tape.

@AdamSchefter just poured gasoline all over OTL, @bkravitz , ESPN, @mortreport and lit the match himself.

.@AdamSchefter has stayed so quiet on DeflateGate, it's like he finally said F it.
that's 2 out of 11???

I lost track...

Reaction Score

this is caught on tape.

Hasn't this happened 3 or 4 times over the course of this story? There's a leaked report that the Patriots Haters unquestioningly accept as gospel truth and then it gets debunked. And the same folks keep falling for it every time.

Here's the transcript of what Schefter said today, courtesy of Ben Volin. In short, a league official (not a Patriots employee for those of you prone to jump in that direction) was taking game balls that were intended for charitable auction and was selling them on his own. This was a pattern of behavior that the league was aware of, but they still let this guy work the AFCCG. This is Emmert-level incompetence by the NFL.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Hasn't this happened 3 or 4 times over the course of this story? There's a leaked report that the Patriots Haters unquestioningly accept as gospel truth and then it gets debunked. And the same folks keep falling for it every time.

Here's the transcript of what Schefter said today, courtesy of Ben Volin. In short, a league official (not a Patriots employee for those of you prone to jump in that direction) was taking game balls that were intended for charitable auction and was selling them on his own. This was a pattern of behavior that the league was aware of, but they still let this guy work the AFCCG. This is Emmert-level incompetence by the NFL.

So the league official let the air out of the balls so more would fit in his carry on luggage ??!!
Not a Patriot hater by the way - I hate GB and Joe Paterno.

Reaction Score

It constantly happens. So comical.

This report is really hilarious. The ref in charge of the balls steals them to make extra money on the side, and one of the other refs decides to run back to the locker room to grab a few unapproved balls for the game.

If the balls are unapproved, then what's the likelihood that they were inflated at all? Why would the refs bother inflating balls that they weren't going to use? They already had 24 balls for each team (it wasn't 12 as Bonehead claims) and more K-balls. They're not going to bother inflating the other balls to spec.

This must have been what was going on shortly after halftime when there was a hold up in the game.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
It constantly happens. So comical.

This report is really hilarious. The ref in charge of the balls steals them to make extra money on the side, and one of the other refs decides to run back to the locker room to grab a few unapproved balls for the game.

If the balls are unapproved, then what's the likelihood that they were inflated at all? Why would the refs bother inflating balls that they weren't going to use? They already had 24 balls for each team (it wasn't 12 as Bonehead claims) and more K-balls. They're not going to bother inflating the other balls to spec.

This must have been what was going on shortly after halftime when there was a hold up in the game.
NFL got it right as usual...like when they took pick from pats in past.
I was not clear in my 11 - those were the non kicking balls...

You are correct - the K ball is no issue -
Spy gate issue
Deflate unresolved issue

Reaction Score
So the league official let the air out of the balls so more would fit in his carry on luggage ??!!
Not a Patriot hater by the way - I hate GB and Joe Paterno.

Sure ;)

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Sure ;)

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
I'm not. I'm a Vikings fan and wife is patriots fan. Respect them tremendously but they have a lot of cobwebs in their closets.

Believe what u wish - where there is smoke their is usually a fire.
You think I'm a hater that's fine - I will still sleep well tonight.

Serious question - if all the smoke is just smoke why do u feel you (pats fans) need to defend so vigorously?
Do you believe pats knew AH was using PCP but still allowed him to play - curious?

Be careful who u agree with on here - people might think you believe Joe pa was a good catholic and a good man on association only-
;)

Reaction Score
NFL got it right as usual...like when they took pick from pats in past.
I was not clear in my 11 - those were the non kicking balls...

You are correct - the K ball is no issue -
Spy gate issue
Deflate unresolved issue

Keep digging deeper. You have faith in bunglers. One ref stealing balls to make money on the side (yeah, he's above board; never been approached to fix), the other clod runs to the locker room to grab an unapproved ball.

To make it even more laughable, you actually believed the twit that blamed McNally yesterday.

And now you're going on about Spygate. Just like the haters then (John Clayton) and the haters now, there are people perfectly fine with stealing signals off of tape. "That's football," they say. But when it's the Patriots, "they must be punished severely."

Such hypocrites.

Reaction Score
Be careful who u agree with on here - people might think you believe Joe pa was a good catholic and a good man on association only-
;)

Since you insist on derailing this thread into nonsense (so typical of you) show me where I ever defended Paterno.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Keep digging deeper. You have faith in bunglers. One ref stealing balls to make money on the side (yeah, he's above board; never been approached to fix), the other clod runs to the locker room to grab an unapproved ball.

To make it even more laughable, you actually believed the twit that blamed McNally yesterday.

And now you're going on about Spygate. Just like the haters then (John Clayton) and the haters now, there are people perfectly fine with stealing signals off of tape. "That's football," they say. But when it's the Patriots, "they must be punished severely."

Such hypocrites.
You're fun and seem to be very riled about this -
no other team was punished for it except the Pats.
Why is that again??

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Since you insist on derailing this thread into nonsense (so typical of you) show me where I ever defended Paterno.
I'm not going down that road with you again - I didn't derail it but you are trying.

Reaction Score
Spygate = Not what was on the film but rather WHERE they were filming. This was legal before 2007 btw. It slays me how people think Spygate was so heinous even though every tape they confiscated was actually legal at the time it was taped. If the Pats have such a history of cheating than why have the numerous amount of former players/coaches/employees who've left on awful terms never said anything?

Reaction Score
You're fun and seem to be very riled about this -
no other team was punished for it except the Pats.
Why is that again??

The answer isn't obvious? Already answered. When it was the Dolphins, no one cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom