OT - Multiple sources reporting investigation of Patriots | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT - Multiple sources reporting investigation of Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess the league has to do something now. I'm not even a Pats fan, and I have very mixed emotions over this. Shouldn't the game officials have noticed this DURING the game and taken action then????

Edit: I mean, they played AT LEAST a half of football with soft balls (that really doesn't sound right....) and no one noticed? Most of all, the people that are responsible for checking the balls??? (that also doesn't sound right.....)

Sorry but I really hate that argument. The blame is not on the refs for not noticing this (it may very well have not been that noticeable if you weren't looking for it), the blame is on the Patriots for intentionally breaking the rules. The fact that the refs didn't notice does not in any way remove the slightest bit of blame from the Patriots.

Reaction Score
I guess the league has to do something now. I'm not even a Pats fan, and I have very mixed emotions over this. Shouldn't the game officials have noticed this DURING the game and taken action then????

Edit: I mean, they played AT LEAST a half of football with soft balls (that really doesn't sound right....) and no one noticed? Most of all, the people that are responsible for checking the balls??? (that also doesn't sound right.....)

Is game official going to make a big deal about an 11 PSI ball over a 12.5 PSI?

Reaction Score
Sorry but I really hate that argument. The blame is not on the refs for not noticing this (it may very well have not been that noticeable if you weren't looking for it), the blame is on the Patriots for intentionally breaking the rules. The fact that the refs didn't notice does not in any way remove the slightest bit of blame from the Patriots.

I don't think you know how this works.

The refs control the balls after they get them from the Patriots.

It is their job to check the balls.

Reaction Score
Is game official going to make a big deal about an 11 PSI ball over a 12.5 PSI?

that's their job, no?

edit: I don't believe this absolves blame for the Pats, but I also think the ball officials should be taken to the woodshed too, it's like WTF were you guys doing back there when you were supposed to be ball inspecting????

Reaction Score
that's their job, no?

It is but as Aaron Rodgers said, most of the time they let his balls go by. They probably just squeeze them. Occasionally, they'll adjust them, and this pisses Rodgers off.

I wonder why no one freaked out over this when Phil Simms announced it on national television back in November during the Patriots-Packers game.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I heard Belichick cheated on his wife during their marriage (they are now divorced)

Reaction Score
"former football coach is Sandusky"." That's what the very next post says.

I provided the link that showed where Sandusky committed his crimes. Read it, because you are wrong. You are trying to make this an on campus/off campus thing to paper over the crimes of the UConn guy. It doesn't matter where rapists rape. The whole discussion is about the school's response to allegations. In both cases, you had cover ups.
For the sixth time, you were the one to bring up the Sandusky location. You've been exposed, it's impossible arguing with someone like you, I'm done.

Reaction Score
For the sixth time, you were the one to bring up the Sandusky location. You've been exposed, it's impossible arguing with someone like you, I'm done.

Uh, no, I'm not the one. You're the one who said the UConn thing didn't happen on campus, and pointed that out as the difference. If you can't even remember what you wrote, then go back and read. But it's more likely you're deliberately doing this in your efforts to absolve the UConn molester.

Reaction Score
I don't think you know how this works.

The refs control the balls after they get them from the Patriots.

It is their job to check the balls.
Thanks for clearing that up. I must have misread one of the articles.

Reaction Score
Uh, no, I'm not the one. You're the one who said the UConn thing didn't happen on campus, and pointed that out as the difference. If you can't even remember what you wrote, then go back and read. But it's more likely you're deliberately doing this in your efforts to absolve the UConn molester.
You are lying again.

Reaction Score
Yep, he is.

I am the one who said it didnt happen on campus, stated it happened at a camp in Ashford Ct.

So you're claiming you have another handle on this board? You're superjohn?

This is you? "Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground, your trying to compare the music teacher at Uconn with the Penn State situation just shows how out of your element you are, your fandom has clearly blinded you."

Reaction Score
The NFL is investigating Sandusky? I get how one gets from deflated balls to a pedofile, but .........

Bonehead

Reaction Score

This is you? "Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground, your trying to compare the music teacher at Uconn with the Penn State situation just shows how out of your element you are, your fandom has clearly blinded you."

Wow - get your panties out of the bunch for a moment -
You wrote this:

'Uh, no, I'm not the one. You're the one who said the UConn thing didn't happen on campus, and pointed that out as the difference. If you can't even remember what you wrote, then go back and read. But it's more likely you're deliberately doing this in your efforts to absolve the UConn molester'

He said he didnt state that - which in the quoted post you used of his he did not. No where in the post does superjohn claim it didnt happen on campus?

I, on the otherhand, did say it didnt happen on campus last night.

I am NOT claiming I have 2 handles - take a breath and r-e-l-a-x.

Reaction Score
Wow - get your panties out of the bunch for a moment -
You wrote this:

'Uh, no, I'm not the one. You're the one who said the UConn thing didn't happen on campus, and pointed that out as the difference. If you can't even remember what you wrote, then go back and read. But it's more likely you're deliberately doing this in your efforts to absolve the UConn molester'

Huh?

What does this mean to you?

"Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground"

Doesn't it mean he raped kids on the PSU campus. I thought this is what he was saying.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You guys are all a bunch of haters, especially you Fishy.

And, here are your Vikings:

How is that legacy for you? Cheating AND losing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-v...of-game-ball-incident-during-panthers-vikings

I don't hate the Patriots - I don't hate any NFL team.

I'm sorry the Vikings and Panthers tried to warm up a football.

I'm sorry you feel a need to lash out instead of acting like an adult and admitting that you've been wrong.

That's an issue with you, isn't it? Grow up.

Reaction Score

Yes, Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground and after McQueary caught him in the shower with the kid, instead of putting an end to it, Penn State continued to allow Sandusky on campus, use of facilities, even allowed him to keep an office. I never said anything about the Uconn music teacher molesting children on campus because it never happened from my understanding. The Penn State thing and the Uconn music teacher thing are very different as I've stated before. It's amazing to me how many times I have to repeat the things I say and you still get it wrong or just flat out lie. You did the same thing in the quarterback thread on the basketball message board, I was very consistent in saying Rodgers is the best QB I've seen and why I felt that way and you continually attributed false statements to me and kept changing the goalposts. I'm sick of this back and forth, no point in continuing this when you aren't honest.

Reaction Score
I don't hate the Patriots - I don't hate any NFL team.

I'm sorry the Vikings and Panthers tried to warm up a football.

I'm sorry you feel a need to lash out instead of acting like an adult and admitting that you've been wrong.

That's an issue with you, isn't it? Grow up.

Come on, you will go to the ends of the earth to detract from them. It has been a schtick of yours over and over again through the years.

Reaction Score
Yes, Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground and after McQueary caught him in the shower with the kid, instead of putting an end to it, Penn State continued to allow Sandusky on campus, use of facilities, even allowed him to keep an office. I never said anything about the Uconn music teacher molesting children on campus because it never happened from my understanding. The Penn State thing and the Uconn music teacher thing are very different as I've stated before. It's amazing to me how many times I have to repeat the things I say and you still get it wrong or just flat out lie. You did the same thing in the quarterback thread on the basketball message board, I was very consistent in saying Rodgers is the best QB I've seen and why I felt that way and you continually attributed false statements to me and kept changing the goalposts. I'm sick of this back and forth, no point in continuing this when you aren't honest.

When you say it's a rape playground, and then say he was in the shower with a kid. those are 2 different things. He was a rapist. According to the kid, he was raped in Sandusky's home. I gave you the link on Sandusky, on each of the kid's he raped. Apparently, you didn't read it.

As for the UConn guy, yes he assaulted people on campus. And at kid's camps.

They are the same. Both guys were raping children. Both guys had allegations against them in the 1990s (one in 1996 and one in 1998) and again in the early 2000s (one in 2002 and the other in 2003) and in both cases, administrators ignored it.

I have no idea why the places of the crimes is so significant for you since we are talking about covering up the crimes of child molesters.

There should be absolutely no relevance to that.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I'm just trying to figure out who is trolling whom in this thread.

Reaction Score
When you say it's a rape playground, and then say he was in the shower with a kid. those are 2 different things. He was a rapist. According to the kid, he was raped in Sandusky's home. I gave you the link on Sandusky, on each of the kid's he raped. Apparently, you didn't read it.

They are the same. Both guys were raping children. Both guys had allegations against them in the 1990s (one in 1996 and one in 1998) and again in the early 2000s (one in 2002 and the other in 2003) and in both cases, administrators ignored it.

I have no idea why the places of the crimes is so significant for you since we are talking about covering up the crimes of child molesters.

Holy sheet, you are an absolute idiot. I never said where it happened is important and I didn't bring it up, you and bonehead were posting about that. I eventually posted that Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground because that was just one of the differences that came to mind after you claimed the Penn State and UConn music teacher thing are a perfect comparison and then stated Sandusky never did anything on campus. The rape of the kid in the Penn State showers was kind of a big thing, it absolutely traumatized McQueary and I'm guessing it really traumatized the little kid it happened to. When the janitor witnessed Sandusky using his mouth on the kid's private parts in the Penn State locker room it traumatized the man so much that he said he had worse PTSD from that then he did from all the killing he saw in the Korean War. You are the one who brought up the UConn music teacher as an equal comparison to Penn State, you are the one who brought up location saying Sandusky never did anything on campus and you are the one who keeps lying. I see you can't even admit that the Patriots deflating footballs this past weekend is cheating. You really love defending the indefensible. I'm glad I didn't see your posts back in the day when the Sandusky story broke.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
I'm just trying to figure out who is trolling whom in this thread.

You say it doesnt matter, and maybe you are correct, but could you share the document that states the molestation by Robert Miller, former head of the UConn Music Department, happened on campus?
I am not finding any documentation or news articles stating that. I am not calling you wrong, any names, just want to read that for myself please?

For example both of these articles do not state molestation occurred on campus and actually state at his home - are you saying his home is on the Storrs campus??
Thanks,

"According to the State police, four of the boys alleged that they were inappropriately touched at Miller's home in 1992. At the time, the boys were attending the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Ashford, a camp that actor Paul Newman established in 1988 for sick children.

The molestation occurred when Miller was a counselor of the camp from 1989 to 1992. He used to take the children often away from the camp on unofficial trips to his home for overnight stays. The boys stated that he would often make them remove their clothes, saying that he had to check them for ticks and bruises."

Read more: http://www.universityherald.com/art...xual-misconduct-molestation.htm#ixzz3PUKAOEY3

"State Police said the parents of the boys who attended the camp and allege they were molested by Miller found out about the accusations and told camp officials, who then fired Miller.

State police say the accusers at the camp allege they stayed overnight at Miller's house several times and he often would make them take off their clothes, saying he had to check them for ticks and bruises. All the boys suffered from hemophilia, a bleeding disorder in which the blood doesn't clot normally, state police said. "

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/UConn-professor-investigated-for-alleged-child-4665571.php

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Holy sheet, you are an absolute idiot. I never said where it happened is important and I didn't bring it up, you and bonehead were posting about that. I eventually posted that Sandusky used Penn State as his personal child rape playground because that was just one of the differences that came to mind after you claimed the Penn State and UConn music teacher thing are a perfect comparison and then stated Sandusky never did anything on campus. The rape of the kid in the Penn State showers was kind of a big thing, it absolutely traumatized McQueary and I'm guessing it really traumatized the little kid it happened to. When the janitor witnessed Sandusky using his mouth on the kid's private parts in the Penn State locker room it traumatized the man so much that he said he had worse PTSD from that then he did from all the killing he saw in the Korean War. You are the one who brought up the UConn music teacher as an equal comparison to Penn State, you are the one who brought up location saying Sandusky never did anything on campus and you are the one who keeps lying. I see you can't even admit that the Patriots deflating footballs this past weekend is cheating. You really love defending the indefensible. I'm glad I didn't see your posts back in the day when the Sandusky story broke.

I tried to tell him that - he wouldnt listen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom