Ot Maryland Loses, Again. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ot Maryland Loses, Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I honestly don't understand how Edsall can fail to implement a relatively simple system with a supposedly more talented group of players at Maryland than he had here. I still don't get how they lost to BC. I'm not rooting for him to fail per se, but it makes you wonder how much of UConn's success has been due to the assistant coaches, the phenomenal facilities and kinesiology program at UConn, and other things of that nature.

Reaction Score
That thread is classic. In less than one season they have discovered everything we dislike about FUCRE.

Reaction Score
Maybe Randy will leave in the middle of the night and not address his players face to face..........it could happen

Oh wait it already did :)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
2_267873.jpg

2_280969.jpg

Reaction Score
I think UVA had this comment pinned to their locker room BB:

RE: "Here at Maryland, we don't lose to Virginia."

F

fortebleedsblue

On a side note....I was actually impressed with the crowd today. On TV it looked pretty full throughout the game. I thought that fan apathy had set in, but it looked pretty good on TV.

+100 ...the rent looked great on tv. Kept thinking WOW blue n white packed after this seasons bumps... It impressed me for sure n espn kept showing panoramic views of the crowd. Sounded loud too...

Reaction Score
The picture of the Maryland stadium was 15 minutes prior to kick off and that was the student section...Say what you will about the Rent and UConn students, it is almost never THAT empty 15 minutes before kick off.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
On a side note....I was actually impressed with the crowd today. On TV it looked pretty full throughout the game. I thought that fan apathy had set in, but it looked pretty good on TV.

Crowd was a factor. It got very loud at all the right times.

But what about Oklahoma. I caught a bit of the game towards the end and the stands were empty. How will OU ever be a power with fans that don't stay to the end?

Reaction Score
There goes Edsall's incentive bonus by increasing season tickets sales and attendance at Maryland games. Part of the reason they got rid of Friedgen was a reduction in fan support the last few years. They are on pace to draw the lowest amount of fans since 2001. I bet 9-4 and last years attendane is not looking so bad in hindsight to Maryland folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom