OT: Louisville presser at 1:30 today | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Louisville presser at 1:30 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
So here's the question is the 2013 season in jeopardy for them? That would explain why they took this step pre-emptively.
you can self-impose to avoid a future ban, I doubt it has any retroactive effect on past seasons.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
The look on everyone's faces here is GREAT!!! Like someone shot there grandma.

Reaction Score
Pitino, Jurich, and President Ramsey will all be attending.
Loserville's Bobby Petrino must feel so abandoned, this time.

bobby-petrino-9ee2140ca5368061.jpg

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It's no surprise when a second rate academic institution, and commuter school behaves as such.

Reaction Score
you can self-impose to avoid a future ban, I doubt it has any retroactive effect on past seasons.
Honestly what would it matter if they were stripped of the 2013 title? They aren't replaying the games, if they take away the money, so what?
The current and any future bans are the only things that have a real world impact.

But I do agree whatever they found must be pretty bad. Carolina's turn to self-ban now.

Reaction Score
Holy $hite! The ACC is a dump fire this year. I mean wow!
As Forest Gump said " that's all I have to say about that".

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Look at the difference in violations for us vs Louisville Cuse and NC. We tried to get a poor kid an operation for chrissakes, then some players didn't do well academically.....fair and square. We were crucified compared to what's going on here. We were called a dirty program. Makes me laugh.
No we did not. A former manager/wanna be agent did that on his own.

Don't help.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Self imposing isn't a guarantee no future ban will take place. It's only done if the institution is afraid of something a lot worse.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Syracuse is still gonna have problems with recruiting down the road. I mean, they had Thomas Bryant all but officially committed when the sanctions were announced, and he ended up going to Indiana. He would be a major difference maker for Syracuse this year. Their 2017 & 2018 classes will be pretty mediocre if I had to guess.

Right when Jimmy B rides off into the sunset. Sayonara Cuse. Love it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Contrast to our situation, where it was trumpeted in the media for 18 months, forced numerous defections, and killed two recruiting classes.
Cuse Louisville and then unc. If uconn did a tenth of what they did we'd be dragged through the mud and ridiculed more than we were with the apr.
North Carolina players basically had bogus academic careers and they play happily on? What are they saying about future Louisville scholarships?
'Cuse, Louisville, UNC...
hmmn, is there A Common denominator about these Colleges?

Careful, there's a bunch of posters who think you have low self esteem and are being insecure for caring about these sorts of things. Post with caution. hahah

That goes for the bunch of people who liked tens post too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom