OT:Last Chance U | The Boneyard

OT:Last Chance U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Just stayed up literally all night watching this show. A lot of takeaways. It is an insight into life as a college athlete in over one's head academically. Also deals with how student athletes are only motivated by sports and can't figure you need to show up to class if you wanna stay eligible. The Mississippi Public School system is worse than you'd even imagine if these dudes actually graduated. The advisor is a very endearing person and incredibly easy on the eyes, I'd spend all day in her office too. The head coach is a fat rooster. One of those dudes looks just like Sam Cassell Jr. I think my biggest takeaway though is that GD JUCO in Mississippi has more uniform combos than Oregon!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There's a place in athletics and academics for a school like that. It's not the model you want for most but it gives one last chance for those with a high level of skill in one area as a door for education. It's going to have a low success rate and the cost most likely doesn't justify the investment. But it's better than shutting the door forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom