OT? KY governor replacing UL president, breaks up board | The Boneyard

OT? KY governor replacing UL president, breaks up board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow.

But over the past two years, his leadership came under attack as the university dealt with embezzlement scandals and other embarrassments, including an FBI investigation of its top health care executive and an NCAA investigation of allegations that men's basketball players and recruits were provided dancers and prostitutes. The university also has been criticized for offering buyouts to top officials in exchange for their silence, and Ramsey's compensation has been questioned.

Reaction Score
But they're P5?

What an e-f- farce. Let the ACC stew in this guano for awhile..

Reaction Score
All that to deflect blame away from Pitino...

UConn is obviously not doing what it takes to get into the P5...

Reaction Score
Maybe Jeff Jacobs can call up each ACC president and ask them if there are any regrets on taking Louisville over a top 20 public university that sits on the Atlantic coast and is successful in a wide variety of sports.

Reaction Score
Talk about arrogant: U of L AD Jurich says he'll 'support' Bevin

Isn't it nice that the AD will support the governor? I think I'll declare myself self-important by putting out a press release announcing that I'll support the CEO and board of my company. Do you think I'll last until the end of the day?

Reaction Score
I can't see how Pitino keeps his job, but Briles still has his, so anything is possible.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'm sure the Governor is so relieved to hear he has the support of one of his underlings, who's desperately and transparently trying to cling to the rim of the Louisville toilet bowl.

Replacing the president at Louisville seems analogous to what might occur in a sandbox full of two year old kids, deciding which one is going to be the king or queen of the box.

pj

Reaction Score
Wait till they lose their sweetheart deal with the Yum Center.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Talk about arrogant: U of L AD Jurich says he'll 'support' Bevin

Isn't it nice that the AD will support the governor? I think I'll declare myself self-important by putting out a press release announcing that I'll support the CEO and board of my company. Do you think I'll last until the end of the day?
Jurich runs that school, well, the only department that matters.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Louisville is the Rutgers of the ACC!

Reaction Score
rick2.jpg

Reaction Score
Maybe Jeff Jacobs can call up each ACC president and ask them if there are any regrets on taking Louisville over a top 20 public university that sits on the Atlantic coast and is successful in a wide variety of sports.
To add one more point about UConn, it's also a university that is not constantly in the spotlight for a controversy of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom