OT: Knight and Day in Norwalk HSBB> | The Boneyard

OT: Knight and Day in Norwalk HSBB>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Yesterday, the intense intracity rivalry between Norwalk and Brien McMahon High Schools was played out in a basketball doubleheader. Eric Day Jr. led the BMHS Senators to a win over the NHS boys, 82-70.

Of greater importance to us was that junior forward Asiah Knight, the beloved daughter of a very special daily visiting caregiver of mine, scored 21 points, 19 rebounds, 2 steals, and 2 blocks as she led her team (once again) to its 12th consecutive win over the Senators, 65-25.

Permit me to give a big YAY! to Ms Knight. :)

Reaction Score
What a small state! LoL! Asiah had a great game. My daughter is a freshman and a teammate of Asiah's. There were three versions of "Asias" on the floor at a given time yesterday(spelled differently)..one for the Senators and two for the Bears. All three of them did very well and are outstanding young ladies. I had the pleasure of coaching two of them for 3 years in the FCBL league and AAU seasons.

At one point during the game, I called Asja and all three of them looked at me. This reminds me of a story that I heard about Geno in practice. He yelled out, Bri(e) and all four girls turned around and looked at him (Breanna Stewart, Bria Hartley, Brianna Banks & Briana Puliodo). He said, you should know which one that I'm talking to. I think that we went over our Bri(e) quota. Maybe that's why the other Bri(e) didn't want to come here. LMBO at Geno!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom