OT - KENTUCKY QB gets KTFO @EKU dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
  • Guy who suckerpunched appears to be a punk
  • QB and his two buddies appear to be punks based on the story
  • I don't think the two buddies are really buddies as aside from putting his hat on for him, didn't exactly defend the QB

Reaction Score
I don't care who or what started it, cold cocking someone like that when they're not looking is such a b!¥ch move.

Reaction Score
I don't care who or what started it, cold cocking someone like that when they're not looking is such a b!¥ch move.

I agree, but if you partake on a three on one jumping of one of their players, don't go thinking your going to walk onto their campus and "strut your stuff" at one of their dorms, and not think this has the chance to get bad for you. So bitch move? Yep. Profound stupidity on the part of that QB? Yep.

Reaction Score
I agree, but if you partake on a three on one jumping of one of their players, don't go thinking your going to walk onto their campus and "strut your stuff" at one of their dorms, and not think this has the chance to get bad for you. So bitch move? Yep. Profound stupidity on the part of that QB? Yep.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what the whole backstory was. I just judged solely from the video, but admittedly, part of me was certain the QB must've done something to deserve it. Either way, he got mauled by a lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom