OT- J Winston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- J Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What he doesn't realize is character issues do cause u to slide down in the first round so each of these screw up cost him money. Cha ching. Just ask Mr manziel. Each draft slot lower is how much money??

$10 Mil or $5 Mil. Stif a lot of money to me...;)

We are saying the same thing though. He is immature and seemingly reckless.

Reaction Score
I sure hope not. If a college QB is highest profile representative of your school, just about the last kid in the world that I'd want representing UCONN would be this POS.

Then again, he won't be released by FSU. This kid would very literally have to enroll in the Aaron Hernandez Serial Killerz 101 course to be released by FSU. FSU is about as SEC as you can get in every measurable way, including relaxed moral and ethical standards.

I believe Sportsart was being sarcastic. You knew someone would say it.

Reaction Score
ESPN: "Tell us how you decided on the punishment for Jameis Winston?"
FSU coach Jimbo Fisher: "We decided to name Sean Maguire the starter. That was the process we went though. He had a great practice and we're proud of the way he practiced."

ESPN: "How did you come to the conclusion to bench Jameis?
JF: "Groups of people met and made a decision and then we notified all of the parties involved."

ESPN: "What was your first reaction when you heard about this?"
JF: "Just find out the truth and what happened and research it."

Go sports.

Reaction Score
ESPN: "What was your first reaction when you heard about this?"
JF: "Just find out the truth and what happened and research it."

Go sports.

In other words, Find out all we can, so we can minimize it, CYA and ours too, then "dole out" a stiff.....slap on the wrist!

Just another example of an outstanding ACC student-athlete in action AND of the high morale standards that the member institutions employ on a regular basis. ;)

Reaction Score
2222.jpg

Reaction Score

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Point shaving?

Maye good old Jimbo should have benched Winston for the first half of the Louisville game because now this story is out there. The only way Winston and FSU survive this is if any and all court or university hearings had postponed until after the Playoffs allowing Winston to go pro and all o the baggage to go with him, i.e. the Coach Cal way.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis-winston-allegations-point-shaving-louisville-chris-rabb/

I would have said TMZ - ehhhh in the past but lately they have been credible - I dont buy this, yet!

This LB got kicked off the team this week - I dont know what you have to do but obviously Jamies hasnt crossed the Jimbo line yet-

http://espn.go.com/college-football...eligwe-florida-state-seminoles-dismissed-team

Reaction Score
I would have said TMZ - ehhhh in the past but lately they have been credible - I dont buy this, yet!

This LB got kicked off the team this week - I dont know what you have to do but obviously Jamies hasnt crossed the Jimbo line yet-

http://espn.go.com/college-football...eligwe-florida-state-seminoles-dismissed-team

That LB was a seldom used player. This is like Parcells cutting the 4th CB on the team for a DUI while turning a blind eye to LT injecting heroin into his eyeballs.

It's all about teaching young men lessons!

Reaction Score
Point shaving?

Maye good old Jimbo should have benched Winston for the first half of the Louisville game because now this story is out there. The only way Winston and FSU survive this is if any and all court or university hearings had postponed until after the Playoffs allowing Winston to go pro and all o the baggage to go with him, i.e. the Coach Cal way.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis-winston-allegations-point-shaving-louisville-chris-rabb/

Figures a thread started by someone with a BC handle ends in point shaving.

Reaction Score
The fact that a story started by Incarcerated Bob has gone this far is frightening. I hope someone eventually sues the ish outta that dude.

Reaction Score
bc puckett said:
Funny. It would be even funnier if I was actually a BC fan.

Sigh. We don't need to rehash this again do we?

Reaction Score
Jamis Winston has gone from a possible number 1 draft pick to out of the first round. With all that's going on with player behavior right now..if he keeps up he may drop out of the draft all together! One thing we do know..he has cornered the top spot on public apology's to his teammates!

Reaction Score
Jamis Winston has gone from a possible number 1 draft pick to out of the first round. With all that's going on with player behavior right now..if he keeps up he may drop out of the draft all together! One thing we do know..he has cornered the top spot on public apology's to his teammates!

He is dumber and less talented than Terrelle Pryor was at O$U. If I'm a GM I would not want to put my name to his pick until the 5th round.

Reaction Score
He is dumber and less talented than Terrelle Pryor was at O$U. If I'm a GM I would not want to put my name to his pick until the 5th round.

This part is not true. Pryor is/was a super athlete, but as far as throwing a football with touch and accuracy Winston blows him away.

Reaction Score
I am going on record to say Jamis Winston will have a shorter NFL career than JaMarcus Russell

If he doesn't cut out the BS, then yes, I agree. He's got plenty of talent, but if he continues to be an absolute knucklehead on the pro-level, that would definitely shorten anybody's career and welcome in the NFL.

Reaction Score
He won't cut it at the pro level. It takes intelligence, discipline and self control to make it as a QB in the NFL.

QBs are supposed to be leaders, If he cannot control himself, how can he control others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom