OT-Is Brady hurt? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT-Is Brady hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The OLine was frail, hurt and full of back ups and such. But someone has to go huh?:eek: Fun Wah to the OL coach. Siyanara

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The OLine was frail, hurt and full of back ups and such. But someone has to go huh?:eek: Fun Wah to the OL coach. Siyanara

Compounded it definitely. That's why I also said previously that he should be commended for the juggling job he did throughout the year. That line didn't have time to develop the cohesiveness you need.

That said, every single replacement should have been taking care of the little things (like snap count) and that's on the OL coach. Patriots lost their longtime (30 years!!) OL coach Dante Scarnecchia to retirement last year; he was known as one of the best in the NFL.

Dave DeGuglielmo replaced him as a first time OL coach; he only had a year or two apprenticeship under Scarnecchia. He did OK last year, and they brought him back to see how he developed. I guess they didn't like what they saw. Reality is, if it was only one game, they don't fire him.

Reaction Score
Interesting. The Denver Defense made the Carolina offense look even worse than New England, without the benefit of home field advantage and without the level of injuries that New England dealt with.

Reaction Score
Interesting. The Denver Defense made the Carolina offense look even worse than New England, without the benefit of home field advantage and without the level of injuries that New England dealt with.

and a more mobile qb as well as a running game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA