OT: In the Spirit of Creating a Sillier Thread | The Boneyard

OT: In the Spirit of Creating a Sillier Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Weak sauce. I once poured a keystone down a tube i stuck inside my. Never mind.

Reaction Score
Over 1800 college kids die due to alcohol related activities each year? Holy . That's a lot of devasted parents.

Reaction Score
Over 1800 college kids die due to alcohol related activities each year? Holy . That's a lot of devasted parents.

It really makes me want to save the 100-250k and teach my kids to be circus performers

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hey-soos, I just read the article. I thought it was going to be about frat hazing and alcohol. No, this article was about TAKING ALCOHOL UP YOUR @SS!!!!!!!!

'Spokeswoman Karen Simsen said that hazing does not appear to have been involved. "It's just an incident involving alcohol," she said.'

Right on, Karen. What discriminating young coed DIDN'T take an alcohol enema or two during their college days? Shoot, in my days we did buffalo wings enemas, domino's pizza enemas, even a calzonEnema or two (also called a FecalZone in honor of DP dough). These guys are going to be great to tailgate with in 2015.

Reaction Score
This is one of those stories where you have to wonder how someone decides that was a good idea in the first place. And, after he tells other people his "great idea," none of them say it's crazy and stupid (at a minimum) and should never be mentioned again.

Seriously, who listens to that proposal and says "Ya know, Jon may be onto something here." I'd hate to hear the hazing plans they rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom