ot house of cards | The Boneyard

ot house of cards

Reaction Score
I enjoyed it and liked the format in which they released it (all episodes at once). However the only drawback is that if you spend a weekend watching all of, or most of, the episodes then realizing that you're waiting another 9-10 months for new episodes is frustrating, but that only shows how well it has been done.

Reaction Score
Terrific show. If that's even a somewhat accurate portrayal of how things are done in Washington, that's pretty frightening.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Awesome show. Even better than Lillihammer. Nice job Netflix. Original content excellent.
Spacey is great, as is ms. Wright, Jenny from Forest Gump.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Binge watching House of Cards right now. I'm through 11 episodes and will probably finish Season 1 after the UConn game tonight.

Netflix hit a towering, no-doubt-about-it Home Run in their first at bat.

Reaction Score
SPOILER FOLLOW UP

Some very weird stuff in the final 3-4 huh? And Doug seemed human for a second then stopped the van........knew it wasn't going to be offering a ride. The Prez is screwed up but not even close to Robin Wright lol...somewhat predictable yet surprising result but certainly was heading there - Yates character (dude from Boardwalk Empire) was a nice addition as was his bunkmate media friend.

Great stuff, finished up this week - the binge was unstoppable. Remy will now be an issue. Seth is a good character I agree on more.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This seems to be our most recent House of Cards thread... Anyone start binging Season 4 this past weekend? I made it about halfway through... Great stuff as usual. So far... Claire is the proverbial "woman scorned"... Watch out. Episode 4 was a DOOZY!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It started great, but now I am losing the thread of this show. It is entertaining, but much like Billions on Showtime, the plot spins out of control with one unrealistic twist after another. Last season was OK, in a large part because I thought the Russian Premier character was fun. I am having trouble getting started this season.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Very true... Many story lines are extremely far fetched, but hey, what isn't. There's just enough plausibility and good acting to keep me interested.

Finished up Season 4 last night... Overall enjoyed it more than last season. Things wrap up with the hitting the fan more so than at any point before...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
This show is enjoyable but unrealistic on so many levels. I mean...
a Republican who has sex with his wife in the morning?
Give me a break!!!

Reaction Score
Couldnt sleep so I just watched the last episode of season 4. WOW!!! Im still in shock over the ending. They set it up so they can go in a lot of different directions for season 5. I cant wait.

Reaction Score
Don't you just want to bang the crap out of Robin Wright if for no other reason than how diabolical she is?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The last line of the season...is...well...interesting. Walter White-esque, almost to the word.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Robin Wright and Neve Campbell have both become scorching hot as they got older, whereas I thought they were just generic actress attractive when they were younger. Or maybe I am getting old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom