OT - Giants/Packers | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants/Packers

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It was in response to Big Ern's gleeful relief.

Don't fear the Giants sans Coughlin. He knows Belichick so well. And is one of the few coaches in the league that aren't intimidated on some level. He could go toe to toe no worries. And that trickled down to the players.

On the game itself, I've no idea what's going on with the Giants atm. Doesn't look like end of the season D.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Matthews...one heady mofo.

Reaction Score
GB made plays Giants didn't and GB wants it more it's as simple as that.

Reaction Score
really awful showing in the second half, disappointed in this team so much, defense besides the 4th down stop has been atrocious in the second half, odell has sucked too.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is a clown show now.

Time for the Golden Globes.

Oh well, glad the Huskies won.

Let the Pats cakewalk and coronation proceed.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
But he has done nothing to help his team this game. It is his first playoff game. He acted in a questionable way. That's his thing and I get it. But he's got to deliver and he hasn't.

So say he didn't show up today.

If people want to look for something to rail against, they can complain about Florida. It's their right. I get it, we all want to scapegoat. I criticized Vernon earlier. OBJ didn't get hurt in Miami. He didn't forget how to run his routes. He just didn't play well today. That's it. I know it's not a good story. But it's the truth.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

If people want to look for something to rail against, they can complain about Florida. It's their right. I get it, we all want to scapegoat. I criticized Vernon earlier. OBJ didn't get hurt in Miami. He didn't forget how to run his routes. He just didn't play well today. That's it. I know it's not a good story. But it's the truth.
Ok. He didn't show up today.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Did you see ODB today walking around the tundra shirtless as a statement to his critics? Miami was in his head today.

Deny away

Reaction Score
Like it matters just end it please.

As a Cowboy fan I'm good with it if you are. Thought his arm was moving forward. Missed the reply though.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ok. He didn't show up today.

Haha. No, you're supposed to keep fighting me. We must turn on each other - that's how this works!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
really awful showing in the second half, disappointed in this team so much, defense besides the 4th down stop has been atrocious in the second half, odell has sucked too.
The D is gassed
Stupidity costs you games and the GMen did some really stupid things tonight
Home field advantage is HUGE in the NFL
Did anyone else think there was offensive interference on that Hail Mary?

Reaction Score
As a Cowboy fan I'm good with it if you are. Thought his arm was moving forward. Missed the reply though.

I thought it did but given the score and time left I really don't care.

Reaction Score
How much do you have on it?
a lot lol. last time i bet on football ( well not really, just have to make up ground in the nba like i always do. had a parlay with clemson tomorrow but thats dead)

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Did you see ODB today walking around the tundra shirtless as a statement to his critics? Miami was in his head today.

Deny away

Dove, let me ask: on the 2 balls he dropped, do you think he was thinking about Miami when the ball bounced off his hands? Or was it the whole rout?

How did he manage to make the other catches with that boat in his head the whole time, I wonder.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="8893, post: 1979186, member: 8893")]
Let the Pats cakewalk and coronation proceed.[/QUOTE]

Not sold on the Pats this year. Playing well sure, and I could easily see them in the superbowl, but something isn't quite right. Played a pretty soft schedule in retrospect. Dunno. Depends on who they play.

They are pretty healthy which is great, but are missing the best weapon, which really really hurts this time of year. . Maybe a combo of Bennett/Floyd will make up for it. We'll see.

Reaction Score
The D is gassed
Stupidity costs you games and the GMen did some really stupid things tonight
Home field advantage is HUGE in the NFL
Did anyone else think there was offensive interference on that Hail Mary?

Normally I'm critical of the refs but today they are letting them play GB has made plays Giants receivers didn't.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Kind of ironic, basketball plays its best game of the season some fans decided to skip to watch the Giants play one of their worst. (Don't blame those who did based on the circumstances but ironic nonetheless)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Dove, let me ask: on the 2 balls he dropped, do you think he was thinking about Miami when the ball bounced off his hands? Or was it the whole rout?

How did he manage to make the other catches with that boat in his head the whole time, I wonder.
Thats a question for you and all Giants fans. I'll assume he still had sunblock on his gloves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom