OT - Enter To Win | The Boneyard

OT - Enter To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Hi all, it's your erstwhile author BYer. For anyone interested, I have a free, autographed copy giveaway of my novel Crocodile Mothers Eat Their Young, pen name Avi Morris, on the website Goodreads.com. Sure to rank someday with an F. Scott Fitzgerald signature. There will be five copies available, the promotion running from tomorrow, 3/5 through 4/4. For anyone not familiar with Goodreads.com, it's a free membership arm of Amazon that is for readers to review and/or rank the books they've read. You can find reviews of almost every novel ever published and a great deal of non-fiction as well. There is no catch to the giveaway, I pay shipping. Goodreads.com, not I, selects the winners after the promotion closes. It is suggested that winners post a review, but it is not a requirement. Believe me, reviews help. To enter, starting tomorrow, use this link.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/128993-crocodile-mothers-eat-their-young

There's nothing to lose. Look at the reviews that are posted on Amazon and Goodreads (some duplication). 95% five star, none lower than four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom