OT:Crocodile Mothers On the Prowl | The Boneyard

OT:Crocodile Mothers On the Prowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
A big day for me. My novel, "Crocodile Mothers Eat Their Young," is now available for purchase. It has to do with the plight of abused kids, contending with the foster care system, and how all the parties, kids and adults, have to confront hardship and change. You can purchase from Amazon.com( paperback or Kindle), Barnes and Noble Nook, or my publisher allthingsthatmatterpress.com by going to my website, under my pen name, avimorrisnovels.com, and following the purchase link. If the link doesn't work, just paste into your browser.

The price may vary slightly at times -I have no control - so see the link to the merchants' sites for current price. You can also find two excerpted chapters on my website. The prologue, not included in the excerpts, explains the title, which came from an actual conversation with one of my foster daughters, and is quite ironic. For any of you who choose to purchase, I hope you find it a good read.

Thanks and I appreciate the comments of support when I originally posted about the novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom