OT could a silver back gorilla play football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT could a silver back gorilla play football

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
1.) God, we REALLLLLYYY need this season to start.
2.) The gorilla would kill people on the football field. Think about it, all these big dudes, in pads and helmets showing agression... It would be a bloodbath.
3.) I wonder if the gorilla would "greyshirt" his freshmen season?

Reaction Score
2.) The gorilla would kill people on the football field. Think about it, all these big dudes, in pads and helmets showing agression... It would be a bloodbath.

all things considered, how the hell would you get a gorilla academically qualified?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
all things considered, how the hell would you get a gorilla academically qualified?
That was going to be my next question... I wonder if he'd have to take the SAT's or the ACT's? Could you just imagine that thing running out of the tunnel with the fog coming out and a helmet on? You just see the opposing team running up the other side of The Rent and into the stands.

Reaction Score
That was going to be my next question... I wonder if he'd have to take the SAT's or the ACT's? Could you just imagine that thing running out of the tunnel with the fog coming out and a helmet on? You just see the opposing team running up the other side of The Rent and into the stands.

it's not an awful idea, but there's some "i's" to dot and "t's" to cross.

Reaction Score

The Gorilla wouldn't even need pads and a helmet.

Reaction Score
Hey guys let's get an Orangutan on the bball team. You can't teach length, after all. But you can probably teach an animal to play an organized team sport because, hey, at least it's a monkey.

Would it take the stairs or the trees.

Reaction Score
Without suggesting anything untoward by the posters, I'd respectfully suggest that this thread is starting to tread on uncomfortable ground.

Reaction Score
Without suggesting anything untoward by the posters, I'd respectfully suggest that this thread is starting to tread on uncomfortable ground.
Why? Are you an SEC apologist?

Reaction Score
It isn't like every school should hold admissions standards the same as the Ivy League but come on NCAA, set a threshold for eligibility to play intercollegiate sports that coincides with earning a REAL college degree in four(not 2, not 5) years and hold all(Bowl Eligible and/or playoff eligible regardless of Div I, II, or III) schools equally accountable.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If I could somehow teach a gorilla to run with the football and then have 11 other gorillas learn to play defense, I will win every game from now until the end of time.

My gorilla back will run the ball about five times a game which is all he'd need for a 300-yd rushing day and five touchdowns.

All 11 of my defenders would weigh 400 pounds and top out at 25 mph.

Good luck with your fancy offenses when my defense is throwing dismembered limbs over the press box.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
willard-mullin-football-03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads