OT: Christian Wilkins | The Boneyard

OT: Christian Wilkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apperantly Clemon's big defensive tackle, Christian Wilkins (Suffield Academy) was auditioning to be the next Wonderful Pistachio ad campaign spokesman. Get Crackin' big fella.....

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
High level athletes are weird people man....men and women.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain to me why an arrest warrant wasn't sworn out for him? Because while there is an exception to assault for "course of the game" type actions, despite those lunatic quotes above this is not an assumed risk when you sign up to play football.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
What a bizarre story...you always hear the stories about what happens on the bottom of the pile...hair pulling, eye poking...spitting...but this is just another level of odd. It didn't look like he was trying to hurt him...or doing something for a joke...it truly looked like he groped him. Which.....is just odd.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Can anyone explain to me why an arrest warrant wasn't sworn out for him? Because while there is an exception to assault for "course of the game" type actions, despite those lunatic quotes above this is not an assumed risk when you sign up to play football.
It is......... when you play vs certain teams from Jersey. I never played w/o a cup vs those dirtbags.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I thought the player had to on his feet or airborne for the defender to grab a ball.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He should be suspended for a few games at the very least.

Reaction Score
I know you're joking right. In real time yiu could barely notice anything. The Osu player didn't exactly go ballistic.

Extremely stupid and poor taste but I don't even thinks it warrants a suspension. Didn't look like an attempt to injure like an eye poke.

Reaction Score
I know you're joking right. In real time yiu could barely notice anything. The Osu player didn't exactly go ballistic.

Extremely stupid and poor taste but I don't even thinks it warrants a suspension. Didn't look like an attempt to injure like an eye poke.

1. I don't mean why didn't it happen in real time. I mean why didn't it happen when a police detective was watching Sportscenter that night.

2. Look -- I am not suggesting that Wilkins should have to do time for this ((assuming he doesn't have a history of priors). But you can't walk up to someone on the street or in a bar and just grab their privates without expecting you have an assault charge coming, and there was nothing in the context of the football game that would justify not sending the young man a serious message.

I'll ask you this -- what is the damage to society of a whole country watching this for 48 hours in slow motion and seeing that law enforcement tolerates it? If we tolerate that caught on camera, how do you teach young men that it's not legal to grab a woman's privates at a bar or a frat party?

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
The serious adult in me is being seriously challenged by my inner 12-year-old about what to post here...

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members