OT - Christ The King vs Capital Prep (HS) | The Boneyard

OT - Christ The King vs Capital Prep (HS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
seems like it was a good game in Hartford Monday night... few colleges mentioned
LINK

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I see that Syracuse signee Desiree Elmore had 30 points in a triple double. CTK is not longer a huge national power but at the very least they are
a very good regional team....this game was down there....I think Cap Prep might host them later this year?
I figure CP is the best in the state even without Maryland frosh Gillespie.
Elmore can really play....she will help the 'Cuse. Hmmm....will Geno give them a coming-home game for Desiree?
Remember that Quinton nixed one for Stewie. I also recall [correct me if I am wrong] that he didn't want to give one of Jen's players a coming home game for a kid from the Syracuse area.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I see that Syracuse signee Desiree Elmore had 30 points in a triple double. CTK is not longer a huge national power but at the very least they are
a very good regional team....this game was down there....I think Cap Prep might host them later this year?
Elmore can really play....she will help the 'Cuse. Hmmm....will Geno give them a coming-home game for Desiree?
Remember that Quinton nixed one for Stewie. I also recall [correct me if I am wrong] that he didn't want to give one of Jen's players a coming home game for a kid from the Syracuse area.
Game was here in Hartford, they have a re-match on 2/6/15 doesnt say where but I can assume its in NY

Prep's Schedule

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
not sure if UHart would turn down Syracuse unless Geno tells her to or Jen is standing her ground about her player denied the opportunity to play near Syracuse (dont recall that situation). I understand Geno not playing them.
Maybe Central Conn or Quinnipiac would take the offer

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Capital Prep lost again to CTK... Saturday in NY 79-74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics