OT: Cancun in January! Anyone? | The Boneyard

OT: Cancun in January! Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
January is cold here in the Northeast. But folks living in other parts of the country may want to escape the winter doldrums too. How about a one week getaway to Cancun, Mexico?

Due to unexpected circumstances, my sister has one week at a time share resort in Cancun available for rent. The renter she thought she had backed out.

Here are the high level details:

1. Resort name: Royal Mayan
  2. Week available: January 18 - 25, 2014 (Saturday to Saturday)
  3. Unit is a villa with a full kitchen that sleeps up to 6 and a balcony that overlooks the pool and view of the ocean from the deck.
  4. Many amenities available at the resort including two on site restaurants, two pools - one with a swim up bar, on site convenience store, shuttle buses to the sister Royal resorts in Cancun (Royal Sands, Royal Caribbean, Royal Cancun), spa and lots of activities and equipment
  5. NOT ALL INCLUSIVE! But the fully equipped kitchen allows you to cook some meals and snacks in room.

My sister is asking for $975 for the full week for the villa rental. This is the cost of the annual maintenance fee, not looking to make a profit, just recoup the cost.

I just checked online and there is no availability at the resort for that week, but looking at mid-December the cost to reserve this same unit is $1979 - discounted from $2314. $975 is a bargain!!!

If you are interested, PM me your email addtress and I will send you more details and pictures of the actual unit.

NOTE: My sister is also actively looking for a renter so I cannot guarantee availability!!! But I can provide you with her contact information and you can work directly with her.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Cold! We're just getting to the nice season in January! ;)

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
bear camp.jpg

Icebear and friends...tailgating I think...:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was there last January. Every part of the country, other than South Florida, was 50 degrees or colder. Cancun was 80. I never needed long pants, jacket, or sweater.

I'll be in Florida in December/January this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom