OT: Cam how about those Football Blue Devils | The Boneyard

OT: Cam how about those Football Blue Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Don't know whether you are a football fan, but that was a great win today.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Of my half-dozen or so fave college FB teams, one of them is called "Whoever is playing Notre Dame." Well done, yoo dookies!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Add me to the list admiring the win - and the 1 - 3 start for the Irish. I don't have the UConn angst over their WBB program, which I can root for in selected games, But their football team is probably the team I least want to see be a winning program. USC (the west coast one), tOSU, Alabama and LSU are all on my football "not" list, but I would root for every one against Notre Dame football.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Add me to the list admiring the win - and the 1 - 3 start for the Irish. I don't have the UConn angst over their WBB program, which I can root for in selected games, But their football team is probably the team I least want to see be a winning program. USC (the west coast one), tOSU, Alabama and LSU are all on my football "not" list, but I would root for every one against Notre Dame football.

Well Knight, it seems that we agree. Like 100%.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
While not quite as heart pounding of a game as beating UNC in 2012 and 2013, Indiana in last season's bowl game... or a top ten Clemson team in 1989........ today's victory still ranks highly. There was a lot of yelling and screaming involved..... i just hope i didnt startle any squirrels roaming around in the backyard :cool:

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Was watching the game in disbelief. So excited!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
"Third-year coordinator Brian VanGorder has faced plenty of heat from the fan base, with the segments of Saturday's Notre Dame Stadium crowd chanting to fire him after the Irish gave up 35-plus points for the fifth time in their past six games dating to last season."

Maybe taking WCBB recruits to football games isn't such a great idea after all? Message: "When we turn on you, we REALLY turn on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom