OT- Baylor Sexual Assault | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Baylor Sexual Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Let's be honest, Baylor has been a whipping post for the B12 for several decades. Now that they have experienced what a little bit of success tastes like, they are willing to sell their souls (and the souls of all of that program's victims) to continue it. Truly amazing and sickening that retaining Briles is even being discussed. With the NCAA so weak and ineffective, I'm preparing myself to seeing Briles on the Baylor sidelines in 2017. What a world.

Reaction Score
This is deep cultural stuff that will not be adequately addressed without strong leadership. What we've seen at Baylor and PSU is based on values that are totally distorted. Football programs that are placed at a level of importance that is disproportionate to the overall good and mission of there respective institutions. I can assure you they are not alone.

The NCAA is toothless in this fight. Until leadership emerges that is willing to take on the political risks associated with the money and exposure offered by big-time college athletics, this type of episodes will continue.

That children and young people are put in harms way is simply sad.

Reaction Score
This is deep cultural stuff that will not be adequately addressed without strong leadership. What we've seen at Baylor and PSU is based on values that are totally distorted. Football programs that are placed at a level of importance that is disproportionate to the overall good and mission of there respective institutions. I can assure you they are not alone.

The NCAA is toothless in this fight. Until leadership emerges that is willing to take on the political risks associated with the money and exposure offered by big-time college athletics, this type of episodes will continue.

That children and young people are put in harms way is simply sad.

Emmert keeps his seven-figure salary, and Baylor is on its way to becoming an all male institution. Would any of you send a daughter to Baylor?

......and the band played on.

Reaction Score
I hold these Baylor donors in the same regard as the Stanford swimmer's idiot father. Embarrassing.

The Stanford swimmer's mother isn't any better, even though one would expect a little compassion for the girl. I have a dislextic son and he didn't rape anyone. Your looking in the wrong place mom, try the mirror.

Reaction Score
The Stanford swimmer's mother isn't any better, even though one would expect a little compassion for the girl. I have a dislextic son and he didn't rape anyone. Your looking in the wrong place mom, try the mirror.
It does tend to run in families ;)

Reaction Score
Yes Rock, I know it runs in families but that wasn't what I was implying, the mom was making all kinds of excuses for the young man. No sympathy for the girl what so ever.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Also video released today of a Baylor player beating the crap out of his dog over "potty training issues". Place seems like an absolute mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom