OT- Baylor Sexual Assault | The Boneyard

OT- Baylor Sexual Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
this situation is out of control. Forgive me if there's another thread on this already:

Reaction Score
Can anyone imagine sending a daughter there for school? Sexual assaults can happen at any school, but when the local police department is in cahoots with the school to discredit Sexual assault victims, that is a scary place.

Reaction Score
And now some reports coming that the regents flipped their decision on Starr, are allowing him to stay and making Briles take the fall instead. Crazy situation down there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And now some reports coming that the regents flipped their decision on Starr, are allowing him to stay and making Briles take the fall instead. Crazy situation down there.
Would be good new from a CR prospective.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The culture is totally wrong there. So sad for the female students involved not by their choice.

They need institutional control and I bet things get worse before they get better.

I wonder who they bring in from a football standpoint to clean this up. I know of an experienced football coach who has integrity and would be a strict disciplinarian. The man is well respected for his values but his W-L record wasn't great once he left here....

Reaction Score
The culture is totally wrong there. So sad for the female students involved not by their choice.

They need institutional control and I bet things get worse before they get better.

I wonder who they bring in from a football standpoint to clean this up. I know of an experienced football coach who has integrity and would be a strict disciplinarian. The man is well respected for his values but his W-L record wasn't great once he left here....

Edsall and the Big 12 go together like peanut butter and Clorox.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Edsall and the Big 12 go together like peanut butter and Clorox.

Plus Baylor has a religious affiliation. One that doesn't really line up with many Northeast coaches.

Reaction Score
Plus Baylor has a religious affiliation. One that doesn't really line up with many Northeast coaches.

I don't know if that was a factor in their previous hires, but if it was, it didn't exactly lead to very ethical behavior now did it? Unless there's a passage in the Old Testament about covering up a murder by accusing the victim of being a drug dealer.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't know if that was a factor in their previous hires, but if it was, it didn't exactly lead to very ethical behavior now did it? Unless there's a passage in the Old Testament about covering up a murder by accusing the victim of being a drug dealer.

Yeah I was making a joke about that while pointing out that most NE Catholics probably won't land there.

Reaction Score
Yeah I was making a joke about that while pointing out that most NE Catholics probably won't land there.
A friend interviewed for a position at a school near there. She was asked when did Jesus became her savior? She replied as far as she could tell, Jesus has always been her savior. Apparently, it was the wrong answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom