OT: #askASU... | The Boneyard

OT: #askASU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
If you're a Tweep, do yourself a favor and check out the hashtag #AskASU. Some media guy out there thought it would be a good idea to have folks ask new Arizona State fb coach Todd Graham live questions via Twitter during the Pac12 media days.

Um, no.

Pitt fans got word of it and are now proceeding to rip their former coach a new one, live. It's a hoot!...

Reaction Score
i don't have twitter, can you give some examples or do a highlight reel?

pj

Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/Evil_Shero/status/227823894910865409: Hey Todd, my grandmas cat passed away, can you text her the bad news. I dont have the heart. #AskASU

Have you taught your quarterbacks to punt yet? #AskASU

#AskASU coach, do I turn the knife right or left?

https://twitter.com/TheTinoSunseri/status/227845165879005184: ("Tino Sunseri"): Any chance I can still transfer and be your designated pooch punter again? #AskASU

"Best of" collection: http://storify.com/AJFriedenberger/pitt-fans-take-over-askasu

Reaction Score
i don't have twitter, can you give some examples or do a highlight reel?
Here are some;

Adam Kramer@KegsnEggs
What are your thoughts on texting? I think it's pretty neat. #AskASU

4hLake Rosenberg@LakeRosenberg
Coach, how long before #AskASU becomes #AskBostonCollege?

from Chapel Hill, NCfrom Chapel Hill, NC

4hBrett@BLeez17
So you're just renting in Tempe, right? You don't seem like the buying type. #AskASU

4hZach Rau@zrau
Will Todd Graham beat Lane Kiffin's record of leaving a school after only one season by leaving ASU in the middle of the season? #AskASU

4hBrian Towle@btbowling
#AskASU Hey Todd, have you been watching the housing market in Fayetville? Seems very reasonable for a big family move there.

4hMike Bonfanti@mikebonfanti
How many dream jobs do you have? #AskASU #LowHangingFruit

4hBrian.@SmithBrianA
Coach, can we get a list of places you have family so we can figure out your next coaching job? #AskASU

Reaction Score
good stuff. my personal favorite "Coach Graham- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop...or do you just quit licking and leave half-way? #AskASU"

and of course the comeback was solid: "The shame is, if Pitt fans ever got behind their team they way they did behind #AskASU, they'd sell out Heinz Field more often."

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
good stuff. my personal favorite "Coach Graham- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop...or do you just quit licking and leave half-way? #AskASU"

and of course the comeback was solid: "The shame is, if Pitt fans ever got behind their team they way they did behind #AskASU, they'd sell out Heinz Field more often."

Classic and even better response from someone!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul