OT - Army/Navy Recruit Map | The Boneyard

OT - Army/Navy Recruit Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is one of my favorite games of the year. I love the pageantry and the ambiance that goes with the game. I respect the hell out of these kids to be able to go to these schools, play DI sports while maintaining the academic and physical rigors they go through on a daily basis. All knowing that they most likely will be deployed after they graduate.

If you have never seen the Documentary "A Game of Honor", check it out. It's an in-depth view into the seasons of both schools leading up to the game. Ishows a great perspective on the traditions of both schools.

Reaction Score
This is one of my favorite games of the year. I love the pageantry and the ambiance that goes with the game. I respect the hell out of these kids to be able to go to these schools, play DI sports while maintaining the academic and physical rigors they go through on a daily basis. All knowing that they most likely will be deployed after they graduate.

If you have never seen the Documentary "A Game of Honor", check it out. It's an in-depth view into the seasons of both schools leading up to the game. Ishows a great perspective on the traditions of both schools.

I'd also recommend reading "A Civil War" by John Feinstein. Outstanding book on the Army/Navy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom