Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
BYU COUGARS
Graham Hays
Why BYU's Purcell is the best player you don't know

Is Kalana Purcell the best player outside the major conferences? BYU coach Jeff Judkins has called her the college game's most complete player -- and that was before Breanna Stewart left Storrs.

Really?
Hopefully he meant Kalani Purcell. Shame he never actually got to see Stewie or Tuck every day. Or even once against his team. He may have revised his opinion.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I've seen her play. She is not in the same class as Stewart. I get the BYU Network on my cable.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Hopefully he meant Kalani Purcell. Shame he never actually got to see Stewie or Tuck every day. Or even once against his team. He may have revised his opinion.
UConn played BYU in the regionals in '14. Remember, they had that tall kid who posed some problems?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
UConn played BYU in the regionals in '14. Remember, they had that tall kid who posed some problems?
Forgot. Thanks. I'm now kicking myself. Care to join in?

Reaction Score

Hansom? 6'7--they were not a one person team--Bailey, their point guard, and others were a darn good team--I had apprehensions for a while in that game.
Judkins--earned some bragging right--that discussion of how good Percell is was for local consumption--it isn't a negative comparing her to Stewie--shows how omni present Stews talent became.

Reaction Score
Yes. Mostly a Mormon religious channel, but also BYU sports.
I knew a couple of Mormon missionarys, one married to Miss Nevada, were funny people--loaded watermellons with gin--and ate it--they are not allowed to drink booze. Very fun loving people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom