Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
New Bitmap Image.jpg
click free

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see the BE's....oh wait, we still need to figure out who exactly is in the league for 2012 first.

Looks like VT v. Clemson in the ACC CG again, with BC, WF, Maryland, and Duke home for bowl season. Then all thru bowl season we get to hear about how next year FSU is going to be the breakout team. Jimbo Fischer has them on the verge of greatness, they're just so young this year, and they have top rated recruiting classes. They are a pre-season top 10 team, and a contender for the MNC - rinse and repeat.

Reaction Score
I think the Cuse board does this. Throughout the course of the year it appears that they turn a little less than half of them upside down. Oddly enough ours is never upside down.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I think the Cuse board does this. Throughout the course of the year it appears that they turn a little less than half of them upside down. Oddly enough ours is never upside down.
yup they do it, thats another little thing that would look cool here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
As would a countdown clock to the Spring game, game kickoffs, & senior signing day.

Wouldn't you need two clocks for the spring game? Has anyone actually figured out when it is?

Reaction Score
wow!!! Bobby Bowden wouldve never have played Murray State or Savannah State. Never mind opening up with BOTH!
I never liked his lack of control over his players, but atleast he had the guts to play one of the toughest OOC schedules in the country.

Reaction Score
wow!!! Bobby Bowden wouldve never have played Murray State or Savannah State. Never mind opening up with BOTH!
I never liked his lack of control over his players, but atleast he had the guts to play one of the toughest OOC schedules in the country.

Remember the Savannah State game is a replacement for the game that WVU pulled out of.

Reaction Score
Remember the Savannah State game is a replacement for the game that WVU pulled out of.
oh , please !!! there are Big 12 & Big East teams looking for games. Or maybe they think the 'mighty ACC' is too tough for all those 5-star recruits and they need to impress Mrs. Sagarin.

Reaction Score
oh , please !!! there are Big 12 & Big East teams looking for games. Or maybe they think the 'mighty ACC' is too tough for all those 5-star recruits and they need to impress Mrs. Sagarin.

No B12 or BE school looking for a game would offer to help FSU out and fill their empty home game slot. From a fans perspective we say "why not" it looks good on the schedule, but from a logical standpoint it makes no sense. Especially since FSU would be highly unlikley to negotiate a 1&1 series with that team. They will take the scrimmage and the W, along with the millions they will generate from a sold out stadium.

Reaction Score
A good friend here in Bham is a BC alum who attends one of their games annually. (Que the boo's) He told me today that the BC home schedule this year is Miami, Clemson, MD, ND & VaTech. Made me want to beg harder for an ACC invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom