OT- 980 DC Interview | The Boneyard

OT- 980 DC Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL... Dude smacked him in the face with that first comment...

Reaction Score
this is absolutely comical.. can't believe how calm Edsall is with his responses...

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
3 hrs ago Danny O'Brien @DannyOBrien5 Contrary to rumor, I am still a Terp.

Reaction Score
He stated a series of facts followed by his own personal opinion. I commend a guy who has the guts to tell a coach directly what he might say while hosting a radio show. Not all radio guys do this.

Most telling part of that interview is that he basically conceded that from a media "standpoint" he can't do things like he had prior. He got away with slick tongue here and it bit him there.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Unlike many I don't have a problem with Edsall outside how he left the program. He got us to where we are today and for that I am grateful.

Now I am glad that coach Pasqualoni is here and at the helm.

Reaction Score
I also listened to Randy Edsall interview. The commentator on 92.7 who asked that very obnoxious question about Randy stating he should be fired is totally out of bounds. This particular commentator is pompous and believes he's always correct with his assessment or opinion. I would prefer he should be fired from his job. Just my opinion. I truly hope Randy has success turning the TERP program around. I believe he now has two capable coordinators despite the baggage people claim they have carried in the past. College coaches everywhere have a blemish on their resume. Leach, Rodriguez, etc. GO MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom