One thing I don't want you to forget Bob... | The Boneyard

One thing I don't want you to forget Bob...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn-UCF-Civil-Conflict-trophy.jpg

Make sure you pack this embarrassing hunk of garbage when you leave.

Reaction Score
If his family is/was on this board, then Whaler's post is easily one of the tamest things posted about him the past 4 months. He can ease their pain with a trip anywhere in the world with his $3.4 million check.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The guy does have a family and pride...

upwards adn onwards

That's nice -he ran something I love into the ground - setting the program back at least half a decade.

The entire time he was a complete dooosh.

Oh and he made 6-7 million dollars for being the worst head coach in FBS.

He embarrassed the entire University with the conFLiCT garbage.

So to be honest - I don't really give a about being respectful towards him.

Reaction Score
That's nice -he ran something I love into the ground - setting the program back at least half a decade.

The entire time he was a complete dooosh.

Oh and he made 6-7 million dollars for being the worst head coach in FBS.

He embarrassed the entire University with the conFLiCT garbage.

So to be honest - I don't really give a about being respectful towards him.
We all had buyers remorse the minute he had that press conference pre BYU.

We knew we were screwed and wasn't jack crap we could do about it but close our eyes and hope for the best.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I had a lot of ill will toward the stupid twins, I felt like with all the experience they should have 1) done a better job and 2) realized it all going to [excrement] and made changes to stop the slide.

I'm not bitter at all toward Diaco. He was a guy looked good on paper and was an excellent DC, but lacked the ability to be a successful head coach. It's easy to be an internet tough guy and take shots at him, but I'm just glad his era is over.

Personally, I'd rather celebrate the future than bitch about the past.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All apologies will be accepted. Oh, and anybody know how to change your user name on these boards?
Ask @temery but you may have to start over.

Reaction Score
Diaco didn't run the program into the ground, PP did. I have no ill will towards Diaco, I thought he at least had energy unlike PP. I also thought he was a good hire when he was brought on.

All that being said, it was 100% crystal clear he was not the answer and did not deserve another year.

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Diaco didn't run the program into the ground, PP did. I have no ill will towards Diaco, I thought he at least had energy unlike PP. I also thought he was a good hire when he was brought on.

All that being said, it was 100% crystal clear he was not the answer and did not deserve another year.

Bob made mistakes, but I think the changes he made to the program, the culture and overall approach are positive. The next coach is really in good shape except from lack of an obvious QB

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
True.

Also I think pride went out the window when he broke out the cranberry pants.
If I can figure out a way to crop a photo, that's my next avatar.

Reaction Score
Bob made mistakes, but I think the changes he made to the program, the culture and overall approach are positive. The next coach is really in good shape except from lack of an obvious QB
I think you are a bit generous. I'd say he turned the negativity around in the locker room thanks to the evil twins but I have to honestly say he drove the program even deeper into a hole by destroying the defense too. PP managed to at least keep a credible D on the field. Diaco sucked the last life out if it.

Reaction Score
Not saying all he did was negative,,,but unless you've gotten some inside information on next year's offensive line and on our to-date recruitment...it would seem as tho' he left the next coach with quite a challenge!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
PP wasn't that bad... compared to BD. At least the players respected PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom