One of the greatest sporting events... | The Boneyard

One of the greatest sporting events...

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
....I've ever attended. I've been lucky enough to be at the 99 and 04 FF, numerous sox alcs and series games, and last night might be as personally satisfying an event as any of them.

The combination of Syracuse flaming out and UCONN sacking up was absolutely perfect. It's been a tough few years since 11 and with everyone ( especially Cuse fans) burying us as irrelevant, mid major, terrible players, terrible coach, etc.... Made our performance so sweet.

I just got home. Except for 45 minutes on the drive back ( when my buddy drove for an hour) I haven't slept since waking up at 630 am yesterday!

Buffalo got Testiculo'd!!! We even shared mojo with the Dayton fans next to us. We told him testiculo was blocking the lid on Cuse's basket. Seemed to work. Oh, and a classy Cuse fan threw a soda at my buddy and got ejected.

A perfect night in every way.

I may have 2 extras for MSG Friday ( too tired to explain why I won't be attending, I wish it was Thursday/Sat!!! ) I will post when I'm sure they are in hand and they NEED to go to someone as mojo crazy as I am.

Reaction Score
I'm pissing pure Rolling Rock this AM. DM me if these tix become available.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
SirHypeAlot said:
I'm pissing pure Rolling Rock this AM. DM me if these tix become available.
You make a compelling case and I applaud your dedication, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom