One more loss (at Cuse) then they go on a run. | The Boneyard

One more loss (at Cuse) then they go on a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a feeling I have. This team just needs to learn offensive execution and learn to prevent runouts after a missed shot. Everything else is in place. Forget speeding up the tempo, heck even Bilas says that they are not built for speed. They learn how to execute and finish their plays and they could wipe the floor with teams like UL.

Reaction Score
Joke, right? You don't see anything wrong with the lack of perimeter D, box out ability and overall offensive prowess?

Reaction Score
Things this team does well:
  • Play half court defense.
Things this team does poorly:
  • Rebound
  • Half-Court offense.
  • TOs
If they can improve the offense and get more rebounds (they were doing the rebounding in the first half, which forced Louisville to play against their half-court D, which kept the game close), they could be fine. A team can overcome a flaw or two and get how.

They can't up things (half court O, TOs, and rebounding) that negates their one strong suit--and that's what they did in the second half.

Reaction Score
The only run this team is making is of the post mexican meal variety.

Reaction Score
Just a feeling I have. This team just needs to learn offensive execution and learn to prevent runouts after a missed shot. They learn how to execute and finish their plays and they could wipe the floor with teams like UL.

You think this can happen in 4 weeks while playing the toughest part of our schedule? I hope so, but with a freshman and sophomore lineup I just don't see how. At best they should focus on playing 100% for 40 minutes. As a fan I would be fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom