On the bright side... | The Boneyard

On the bright side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This team is going to destroy Maryland next week. Like name your score destroy.

I wish I could agree with you, but I think you can count our OOC BCS road wins on one hand plus an extra mutant finger.

Baylor, Notre Dame, Duke, Indiana, Wake Forest and Iowa State.

Reaction Score
Can u imagine this team with an offense that puts out 459 yds and 4 td a game

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I wish I could agree with you, but I think you can count our OOC BCS road wins on one hand plus an extra mutant finger.

Baylor, Notre Dame, Duke, Indiana, Wake Forest and Iowa State.

They are playing like 15 true freshman and the key players on this team want to stick it in Edsall's a**. Maryland won't move the ball an inch. A win over a putrid Temple team doesn't change anything - NCSU is light years ahead of the level of play next week.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
They are playing like 15 true freshman and the key players on this team want to stick it in Edsall's a**. Maryland won't move the ball an inch. A win over a putrid Temple team doesn't change anything - NCSU is light years ahead of the level of play next week.

I hope so, I really do. I picked up 5 tickets for the Maryland game from a fellow Boneyarder today at The Rent.

Disappointing won't even begin to describe my mood if we can't beat FHCRE next Saturday.

Reaction Score
This team is going to destroy Maryland next week. Like name your score destroy.

Ha ha ha, not a chance of that happening. See, you need to mount drives and score and we cant do that. Another year of a BCS defense and a FCS offense, so tired of it. This team will e lucky to win 5 games this season.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ha ha ha, not a chance of that happening. See, you need to mount drives and score and we cant do that. Another year of a BCS defense and a FCS offense, so tired of it. This team will e lucky to win 5 games this season.

I think what Whaler was saying is that the amount of points our defense can score on their offense should be endless....I'm predicting 38-0, where 14 of the points come from the offense.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
p.s.
The fun part is figuring out how our D kicks the field goal...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ok, I told you UConn wouldn't move the ball against NCSU... I'm telling you that this team will overwhelm Maryland. It might be points on ST and off turnovers, but they are going to thump the Terps.

Maryland is going to bring a vanilla offense with a true freshman QB. It's going to be a bloodbath.

Reaction Score
I think what Whaler was saying is that the amount of points our defense can score on their offense should be endless....I'm predicting 38-0, where 14 of the points come from the offense.

I am just shocked at the ineptitude of this offense, it's friggin worse than last season! I am speechless and disgusted.

Reaction Score
I hope we can score somehow early to take some pressure off. Unfortunately I do not see us blowing out anybody at this point.

Today, as I watched the game unfold I actually thought our Defense had a better chance of scoring than our offense....just could not make the "really big" play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom