On Field Logo! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On Field Logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is beautiful but ECU already has their logo cropped inside the East Carolina;) state border on their 50 or may even it was their basketball court. I doubt we go there.​

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
That is beautiful but ECU already has their logo cropped inside the East Carolina;) state border on their 50 or may even it was their basketball court. I doubt we go there.​
Yeah, they do and so does Old Dominion. Kind of where I got the idea to be honest. I just love how it looks with our logo and state- its a nice fit I think. Illinois has also gone this way with their football field. Looks sick IMHO.
illinois.jpeg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I also watched that airation video... what a waste of my time. LOL... This season NEEDS to start now.

BTW- I can't believe someone hasn't posted a photo of the field all done up by now. I really hope they don't go away from the Husky eyes at the 50. I just made this up and had it printed (and now under plexiglass) for my tailgate bar this season at The Rent. (Ugh...) View attachment 10376
Here's to hoping the next time you need to update that for your bar it's not for the logo on the 50 yard line but for the logos on either 25!

Reaction Score
I also watched that airation video... what a waste of my time. LOL... This season NEEDS to start now.

BTW- I can't believe someone hasn't posted a photo of the field all done up by now. I really hope they don't go away from the Husky eyes at the 50. I just made this up and had it printed (and now under plexiglass) for my tailgate bar this season at The Rent. (Ugh...) View attachment 10376
.....and the aye's have it!!!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Also, this is my tailgate bar we made up in the off-season. Some PVC pipe, a folding table, and a sweet banner we made up and had printed for the front... It was a long, long winter boys. Pumped to debut this bad boy Thursday night!

! View attachment 10375

That is awesome man. I'd buy that print of CT with the cropped Husky if I could.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Here's to hoping the next time you need to update that for your bar it's not for the logo on the 50 yard line but for the logos on either 25!
Was thinking the same thing when I designed it.. How nasty it would have looked with two huge B1G logos on the 25's!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Well now that you all have seen my bar, if you're walking around Grey Lot and happen to notice it, stop by, introduce yourself and have a beer with us! GO HUSKIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom