On Buffalo ... | The Boneyard

On Buffalo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think WE have too many posters thinking this would never happen. That a rivalry ... a contest ... could not happen. NOOOO!!!.

The State University of New York at Buffalo ... has oomph. Academically. And, they can achieve better things in Athletics. If you look at their roster, except for New England ... and they recruit Western NY ... we cross paths in the homes.

This is a Program we will - I believe - keep on the Schedule. This University will continue to advance ... and keep pace with our beloved (and I am crying now ... PP wounds me) Alma Mater. Stop pissing on up&coming Programs that are our opponents. Piss on the s at Rutgers and SU that thought they would better than us ... despite evidence to the contrary.

Reaction Score
Timing is everything, and the timing of this post couldn't be worse.

We are down 28-12 against a MAC team, about to start the season 0-4, and destined for the basement of a sh!tty conference....

and we should be pissing on two schools that are still in an AQ conference?

You and Carl should put the heroin away and call it a day.

Reaction Score
Timing is everything, and the timing of this post couldn't be worse.

We are down 28-12 against a MAC team, about to start the season 0-4, and destined for the basement of a sh!tty conference....

and we should be pissing on two schools that are still in an AQ conference?

You and Carl should put the heroin away and call it a day.

You can kiss my Ass

Apparently, you cannot distinguish one from another. You are ONE of those guys who thought we deserved to be in the ACC ... because we beat Louisville once late last year. We suck. Our Football Program made tons of progress ... and NOW, as much as you are talking about a sh!tty conference, we aren't near the level as a bunch of other Programs that want to climb up. We have GREAT Basketball. That's what we are today.

I am pissed. But ... you take a reality check. This is what we are today. It's Hathaway's gift; we better hope Manual is good ... because he is going to make the next choice.

Reaction Score
You can kiss my Ass

Apparently, you cannot distinguish one from another. You are ONE of those guys who thought we deserved to be in the ACC ... because we beat Louisville once late last year. We suck. Our Football Program made tons of progress ... and NOW, as much as you are talking about a sh!tty conference, we aren't near the level as a bunch of other Programs that want to climb up. We have GREAT Basketball. That's what we are today.

I am pissed. But ... you take a reality check. This is what we are today. It's Hathaway's gift; we better hope Manual is good ... because he is going to make the next choice.

You're rambling and incoherent. Maybe you and Carl are the same person.

You're making up about who I am because you have no idea, and you're looking for someone to take out your frustrations on.

I'm the guy who was in the building when we beat Louisville last year telling their fans not to assume UConn was going to the ACC because the history of conference realignment wasn't on our side.

And RANDOM words IN all CAPS still DOESN'T do ANYTHING to prove your POINTS. Especially WHEN the caps ARE used TO emphasize THE wrong words.

Reaction Score
You can't write a coherent sentence. I have never seen you add anything intelligent here.

Wow wow. You want to be in a Power 5 conference. Childish rant.

Reaction Score
How do you define irony? Accusing someone of being unable to write a coherent sentence, and finishing the post with two sentence fragments out of the next four sentences.

Of course I want to be in a power 5 conference. If you don't, stop cheering for UConn because it's going to be incredibly difficult to maintain the basketball success without big time football. You seem to believe I feel entitled to being in a power conference, I don't. My signature is wishful thinking. BUT, you WOULD know THAT if YOU just ASKED.

Reaction Score
OK ... I will send you some more magic dust.

Reaction Score
You're confused and crotchety. Heroin might actually do you some good.

Reaction Score
Yes more games in a stadium that looks more like Stafford Motor Speedway than a D1 football stadium.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Stadiums.

What does Louisville & Rutgers have in common over the last 5 years? Don't be a Boneyarder bitching about Manual & playing Buffalo/SMU/Memphis ... And stating that we were prudent not pushing our stadium to larger size.

I believe infrastructure was like a good faith deposit. Hiring Pasqualoni. Not having clear strength after Calhoun. Fundraising stale. We had a perfect storm of blah.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Stadiums.

What does Louisville & Rutgers have in common over the last 5 years? Don't be a Boneyarder bitching about Manual & playing Buffalo/SMU/Memphis ... And stating that we were prudent not pushing our stadium to larger size.

I believe infrastructure was like a good faith deposit. Hiring Pasqualoni. Not having clear strength after Calhoun. Fundraising stale. We had a perfect storm of blah.

So in other words we deserve this? I guess your right, but the coffin started being built when they hired Hathaway. What a colossal boondoggle that was. That guy was good at nothing but trying to get himself nice deals on cars for tickets.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The State University of New York at Buffalo ... has oomph. Academically. And, they can achieve better things in Athletics. If you look at their roster, except for New England ... and they recruit Western NY ... we cross paths in the homes.

They don't have oomph.
Not now.
Not ever.

ITS BUFFALO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads