OMG! Molly Bent Video | The Boneyard

OMG! Molly Bent Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In a recent post ucMiami mentioned he'd never seen Molly play. Up until Molly verbaled there with 4-5 videos on YouTube, but they were taken down. I stumbled into the video below which is Ided as highlighted a team mate on the Rhode Island Breakers. It was taken before her Tabor coach and Molly herself said she took a leap in her development. She's in the early part - #11 - and at the 4:20-8:40 stretch. Not much, but it's something.

Reaction Score
In a recent post ucMiami mentioned he'd never seen Molly play. Up until Molly verbaled there with 4-5 videos on YouTube, but they were taken down. I stumbled into the video below which is Ided as highlighted a team mate on the Rhode Island Breakers. It was taken before her Tabor coach and Molly herself said she took a leap in her development. She's in the early part - #11 - and at the 4:20-8:40 stretch. Not much, but it's something.

It was posted when the news first came out that she was coming to UConn but good to see again. You can see how she gained the coaches attention. Always moving, staying low on defense which Geno is always harping about and pass first.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It was posted when the news first came out that she was coming to UConn but good to see again. You can see how she gained the coaches attention. Always moving, staying low on defense which Geno is always harping about and pass first.
I totally agree. Even in college you see kids not in their defensive "pose". But she was in it all the time. You can tell by the video that she's an intense player who gives 100% of what she has. I bet she's incredibly coachable and hard working. She may never be a star, but you can't have a team of 10 AA's.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Yup. Head is always up, even when running back on defense. Backpedals quickly, with purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom