Omar working out with NBA team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.png

Did not see that one coming...
PS: Congrats to the graduates!

Reaction Score
Did Rodney get his bachelor's this year? That would make seven players graduating.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Amilo had a 4.0 in molecular biology. Seems he's heading to Duke University School of Medicine where he will continue his education and inform a recruit or two about the benefits of a UConn education.

Reaction Score
Why did Omar Calhoun play so much less after his freshman year? He averaged 11 ppg as a fresh, what happened?

Reaction Score
I would think Omar is being looked at to be signed after the draft and then play on a summer league team and then possibly a d-league or internationally.

Reaction Score
I would think Omar is being looked at to be signed after the draft and then play on a summer league team and then possibly a d-league or internationally.

He's an international player I would think.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

This. Working out with an NBA team and getting feedback from the best in the world is incredibly valuable. Best of luck Omar!

Reaction Score
Wondering if he could sign, without being drafted, and play overseas and a NBA team retains his rights if he develops to the point he can play in the league

Somewhat like what Daniels is doing, but Daniels was drafted

He's an international player I would think.

Reaction Score
Why did Omar Calhoun play so much less after his freshman year? He averaged 11 ppg as a fresh, what happened?
should have red shirted the year after double hip surgery. He never recouped from the surgery following his freshman year.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Playing over seas is not a bad gig. Sure every young baller's dream is to play for the NBA. I spent five years in Europe and loved it. Some people save a good part of their lives to travel overseas. Playing ball and enjoying the countries? It really doesn't get better than that imo. Although in some countries they are dealing with the influx of immigrants which is causing huge problems. You never know what is going to happen. No place is safe.

Reaction Score
I thought Miller already graduated from Cornell...I'm a UConn grad, but will admit that's a step down if that's the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom